Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

just saw this and really want to go. Trying to play the numbers

just saw this and really want to go. Trying to play the numbers

Would love to have you. When you figure it out, send a PM to GolferGal and she can help you.

I'm planning on hitting the parks Sunday after golf. Not sure on Friday yet.

Airfare prices just dropped a fair amount for me, so if you havent booked travel I would check again and see if there are better deals. I am saving about $100.00 per person based on the new fares out of Phoenix.

Airfare prices just dropped a fair amount for me, so if you havent booked travel I would check again and see if there are better deals. I am saving about $100.00 per person based on the new fares out of Phoenix.
Which airline?

Getting ready to pay the balance on this one tomorrow. My handicap isn't moving at all, but my goal was to have a handicap that travels this year and holds up under pressure. I've been playing every round under pressure, with some type of competition in each of them and traveling to different courses and my average score of 92 is starting to follow me even on unknown courses finally.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Anyone looking for an inexpensive room in Orlando close to Disney I just got this on Groupon, it looks pretty decent and would be good for someone bringing kids wanting to save a few $$

Clutch DD!

Thanks Fupi!!
Flight booked!! Saved a good chunk of change!!

Rental Car prices have dropped as well. I just got a full size for 8 days with all taxes for 195.00.

Just booked a flight on Silver Airways, a small, mostly Florida/Bahamas airline. They fly Saab SF340 TurboProp planes. Should be fun. They had a sale that I couldn't pass up considering the alternative is a 7 hour drive. I just read where they've hooked up with JetBlue, so this might expand my options beyond just Delta out of Pensacola.

Last edited:
Rental Car prices have dropped as well. I just got a full size for 8 days with all taxes for 195.00.

That's a solid price

Just booked a flight on Silver Airways, a small, mostly Florida/Bahamas airline. They fly Saab SF340 TurboProp planes. Should be fun. They had a sale that I couldn't pass up considering the alternative is a 7 hour drive. I just read where they've hooked up with JetBlue, so this might expand my options beyond just Delta out of Pensacola.

Dang buddy it would take you 7 hours to drive to Orlando from your neck of the woods? :bulgy-eyes: I could do it in that amount of time from Watkinsville :D

Dang buddy it would take you 7 hours to drive to Orlando from your neck of the woods? :bulgy-eyes: I could do it in that amount of time from Watkinsville :D

He is a long way from I-75 Bill, a long way.

It's about 6 hrs 20 minutes according to google. I think Savannah will be 7 hours.

Flown Silver a few times since it has the most intra-Florida flights. It can be a little rinky-dink but the planes are clean and the SAAB 340 is a good plane. They did something to them so the are substantially less noisy (Silver claims something like 30db, and I'd believe it) than when Northwest flew them.

My biggest problem was they were a bit disorganized when it came to getting my clubs to baggage check, so you might want to track down a luggage person when you land.

Airfare booked. Just have park passes and dining plan to book and this is tied up with a little red bow.

Bought the 5 days park hopper for Disney today, I may be excited to go already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought the 5 days park hopper for Disney today, I may be excited to go already

That's a lot of parks, and possibly lots of hopping. Best way to go!

That's a lot of parks, and possibly lots of hopping. Best way to go!
It will be my first visit to the World but I enjoy the park hopper option at Land its the only way to do it.

And that had to cost a small fortune
It was pretty much a small forture, but worth all the memories

I'm bummed that this one wasn't in the cards for us this year, and more than a little jealous of all of you. Have a great trip everyone!

Back