Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

I'm bummed that this one wasn't in the cards for us this year, and more than a little jealous of all of you. Have a great trip everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here Frank. Last years cent was incredible and will always have a special place in my memory as it was my first official THP event.

Looking forward to No. 3 in a little more than a week.

SaA

6-day park passes acquired. All that is left is Dining Plan and souvenir budget!

Going to sit down tomorrow and finalize the Doc and I's plans. It sucks only having Mon/Tues there in the parks, but its better than nothing!

Going to sit down tomorrow and finalize the Doc and I's plans. It sucks only having Mon/Tues there in the parks, but its better than nothing!
Before or after the event

That's probably all we are doing too...or may just be monday

I just looked and a one pass is cheaper on line then that spot fuppy. Is the discount in the multiday passes?

The only place I'm going over the weekend is the pool and it will be heavenly

I just looked and a one pass is cheaper on line then that spot fuppy. Is the discount in the multiday passes?

I bought mine on undercovertourist.com. Discount was minimal but it was better then the price at the gate.

Is anyone going over the weekend

We get in on Thursday Freddie... Thinking a park Thurs or Fri & another Monday before we leave Tuesday...

Would be hard with golf and dinners, no?
I guess I should have said wives and kids. Just trying to hook tracy up with the wives and other kids. I know the men won't go til golf is over.

I guess I should have said wives and kids. Just trying to hook tracy up with the wives and other kids. I know the men won't go til golf is over.

Ahhh. That makes a lot of sense. They will love the resort too.

Ahhh. That makes a lot of sense. They will love the resort too.
She is excited, but my kids have the attention span on gnats and need to be entertained. A weekend of fun for me could turn into a week of me sleeping at the restaurant..lol

She is excited, but my kids have the attention span on gnats and need to be entertained. A weekend of fun for me could turn into a week of me sleeping at the restaurant..lol

That's fine. It's an amazing restaurant and it's close to Starbucks

My wife on Saturday is likely doing the spa and the pool at the Gaylord.

I know my wife for sure will be at the parks during the day. I am sure other wives that may have passes would be doing the same. I would look into see if there is a three day any time Florida resident pass still floating around?

Before or after the event

After for us, but, if a bunch of the wives want to go on the weekend while we are golfing I'll get Amanda passes for those days.

Not mine I think my 3 Amigos would eat her alive. And for us with it being their first time I don't want to miss it. So they will likely be at the pool or loitering while we golf

my wife and 4 year old daughter will be around from probably wed-sun. If you need plans pm or text me and they can hook up

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Men: I think I'm one of the few wives with an account. I plan on loitering around the family pool and resort during golf. My 5 year old and 1 year old will eat me alive otherwise. Nor do I want to gallyvant around a foreign area by myself with them.

Tell your wives we can become friends! I like fruity, frozen adult beverages and talking about celebrities :)

Men: I think I'm one of the few wives with an account. I plan on loitering around the family pool and resort during golf. My 5 year old and 1 year old will eat me alive otherwise. Nor do I want to gallyvant around a foreign area by myself with them.

Tell your wives we can become friends! I like fruity, frozen adult beverages and talking about celebrities :)

I think you and Mrs 441 will be just fine lol

Ha! Great post! Showed the wife this...she likes your drink selection!

Where is everyone staying , I booked a hotel 3 miles from Downtown Disney which I believe is close to the palms course as well

Back