Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

custom staff bags? now that is pretty awesome. not to mention Disney and all the other SWAG involved!

Pretty cool incentive to make sure the game is ready!

Staff bags?!?! That is awesome!!!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

I like winning.
And staff bags.
And am overdue in the bstone championship

I like winning.
And staff bags.
And am overdue in the bstone championship

Bad news friend, this one is in my second backyard. I'm calling dibs on this one if I get in

Bad news friend, this one is in my second backyard. I'm calling dibs on this one if I get in
Seriously? U have 13 staff bags.. toss a brother a bone

Seriously? U have 13 staff bags.. toss a brother a bone

I for sure don't have that many. Besides, based on who the sponsor is and where this location is going to be, I have a wishful thought that this bag could be very special.

I for sure don't have that many. Besides, based on who the sponsor is and where this location is going to be, I have a wishful thought that this bag could be very special.

I thought the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame thing.

Its not going to have the Disney logo.

I would bet the Disney logo would be a rather pricey addition to a bag

Staff bag? Because I needed more incentive to give it my all to get into this

Psh, I was thinking a big ole THP exclamation point!

I did not say that would not be on there...haha
Wardy has a bit of Peter Pan syndrome.

Bridgestone staff bags! Sweet!!!

It is going to be tough to make it this year but I'm sure going to try.

I like Bridgestone...and staff bags...and Disney...and THP events...and Florida! Now if I can just land one of those coveted spots.
Earn a spot, work on game, win a staff bag! Sounds like a perfect plan.

That is a fantastic prize. Can't wait to see what the other things are.

Looking forward to more sign up details when they are dropped. Going to be a lot of entry emails for this one for sure.

My trip to Orlando is already booked for Sunday through the following weekend. Only thing now is to hopefully grab a spot in this event and make it an even better start to my vacation.

My trip to Orlando is already booked for Sunday through the following weekend. Only thing now is to hopefully grab a spot in this event and make it an even better start to my vacation.
Where ya staying?

not sure how i missed the announcement about winners getting a staff bag but that is totally awesome.

Back