do you have your contact info/id on your clubs

do you have your contact info/id on your clubs

• Total voters

JMN57

Reaction score
Handicap
In flux
I just saw an ad in golf magazine for labels for clubs and it made me wonder how many people have some form of id on their clubs

I did as a jr. but I never lost a club. I wouldn't bother with it now personally but can see the importance for some people.

I have the labels my club gave me but havent put them on yet

I have a sticker which has my Golf Canada ID#

None for me.

Nothing here

Nothing for me

I usually keep track of the serial numbers, but that's it. I can't remember the last time I left a club somewhere on the course, let alone leave the course without it, so it really isn't necessary for me.

None for me

Nope never even thought of it honestly. If its anything permanent though I'd imagine it would make it harder to trade in or sell. If you plan on keeping them forever, might be something to think about.

When you join Golf Canada's public player program they send labels. Not with your name and all but with an ID number and the website. When you go there it offers contact info that you specify to be shown to the finder.
There is reimbursement too for lost or damaged clubs. If you claim against your home insurance they pay your deductible up to $2500. If you are not covered there is insurance with a $75 deductible. Last but not least there is $2500 reimbursement for cart damage (you pay the course, they pay you).

Nope, nothing

What's the point these days anyway? No one ever returns the clubs to the owner. When i used to caddy at one of the local clubs in my hometown, all the members had ID tags on their clubs and they would always get returned to the clubhouse ... the old timers used to always forget a club or two all the time when they didn't request a caddy. That's why I always count my clubs before and after a round to make sure I haven't left one behind.

Nope..

I don't but a couple of guys in my weekend group do.

Most of the members at my course are really good at turning them into the pro shop that day if you leave one behind and somehow the pros have an idea who plays what.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nadda for me either.

When I was a junior but not anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nope...

I do not

Nope, not here. Switch clubs too much to keep doing that. ;)

I have labels on all my clubs, which my course puts on for me over the winter, but as often as I tinker with my bag, they are usually putting them on all year long!

I have labels on mine up just below the grip.

I have labels on mine up just below the grip.
Me too. When I registered my x-22's Callaway sent me some labels with my name, phone number and city/state.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I do not have any labels.

I can't recall ever leaving a club behind much less losing one. Especially if I am carrying more than one club I will put the unused one between me and my bag/cart. On the green, I either lay my clubs across the flagstick or in the direction I will be walking off. So I have never seen the need to add contact info.

Back