Do You Use a Shoe Bag?

My shoe bag is the trunk of my vehicle. Toss 'em in - deal with em later.

I don’t.. but maybe should it sounds like?!

Never really thought about this, and honestly didn't realize it was a thing. Should probably look into it rather than just reusing the box the shoes came in till it's totally destroyed.

I use a shoe bag when putting my shoes in my suitcase. For local travel I just transport my shoes in the cargo area of my SUV. At home I keep them in the boxes they came in.

I have a Callaway bag that I use to transport my shoes around

I've got a really large shoe bag that I use. And by shoe bag, I do of course mean the boot of my car.

No, should I?

I have a weathertech type cargo liner in my Kia and a golf bag organiser with shelves for my shoes in the basement.

I always wondered why the heck I would need a shoe bag until I received one at a THP event. Now I have several and love using them. It's nice putting them in after a round and not worrying about getting things dirty. It's also nice for organizing on my shoe shelf.

I’ll use a couple Crown Royal bags if I’m traveling and packing them in the suitcase

I have a few but the only one I have used is an Ogio one I use when I travel which has been a few years now.

No. But one is on the ponder list.

I drive a Subaru. Abd change shoes in the parking lot. Gasp.

I do, and have used one for years! They're not all that easy to find anymore, at least locally. There's a leather patch with the name of the manufacturer sewn to the outside of the bag that has become so worn, that it has become hard to read the name from it. Let me give it a try. Guess what? I can't find it! Might still be out in the bed of my pickup under the tonneau cover. I won't try to retrieve it now. It was something like Vibratux, which I Googled to no avail. They may not be in business anymore.

I have a couple by never have used them for golf. The only time I recall using a shoe bag of any kind was when I traveled for work and packed an extra pair of dress shoes.

No... I don’t use one. Since I wear a spikeless shoe - I put ‘em on to drive to the course and take ‘em off when I get back home.

I'm a sucker for a shoe bag and these are different. I own a couple of Nike bags similar to these, but I might jump on one of these bc Case has always made quality stuff

I do, an old Adidas one. Mainly to keep the dirt out of everything else as the courses are often wet here. The bag has vented top sonthe shoes dry too. I like the look of leather bags but would likely always forget to open it after getting home.

There are some nice looking ones out there though.

I absolutely do. I’ve got the camo Callaway bags for all of my shoes but I really like these!

I have an old FJ, a couple of Puma and a CaddyDaddy. Nothing fancy like those.

I have some from golf tournaments. Never actually used.

Nope don’t understand the need for one honestly

Back