Get ready to not eat meat again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't ever since...

Can't wait to hear your thoughts...

It was good. A lot of things I already knew. Was surprised about their comments on sugar. I liked seeing the part about who sponsors who and the interview with the ADA was great. 15 seconds to inspect a cow was nuts you can't have any qc at that pace. It did come across as a pissed off vegan with an agenda and knowing Jaquine Phoenix was involved it doesn't surprise. I recommend watching it though.

With all the food documentaries I've watched most are from the USA and I would like to see some Canadian based food documentaries.

I haven't ever since...

Are you saying the abscess pigs didn't look delicious?

I've finally gotten around to watching America in Color. They colorized a lot of black and white film from the decades.
Covers the decades from the '20s thru the '60s. I am only up to the '40s now, and I've already learned a lot that I didn't know before.

The good news is Ryan a/k/a Hawk is back in the mix at THP.The bad news is this thread was started by him way back in 2012. Hawk was one of the key contributors to THP for years. Unless I missed something he went silent a few years back. Stuff always happens, Hawk was one of my faves in the community.

The good news is Ryan a/k/a Hawk is back in the mix at THP.The bad news is this thread was started by him way back in 2012. Hawk was one of the key contributors to THP for years. Unless I missed something he went silent a few years back. Stuff always happens, Hawk was one of my faves in the community.

Hawk is still THP Family. He was our editor and decided to take a step back from playing golf, to devote more time to his family.

Documentaries are probably the primary reason I don't watch television. Honestly, I could sit around and watch stuff like that all day, and possibly never touch another musical instrument ever again. Until I got remarried 4 years ago, I hadn't even owned a TV since my last one died in 1997. We still don't watch much TV. At most, I'll turn on one of the SiriusXM music stations to play in the background while I'm doing other stuff around the house.

There was a cool 3 part series called The Cars That Made America. I really enjoyed it.

Ken Burns Vietnam is premiering this Sunday!

I love war docs and no one does them better .

Ken Burns Vietnam is premiering this Sunday!

I love war docs and no one does them better .

Channel?

Wife mentioned this and was the focus of her history studies. We will be watching

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Watched a couple of good ones today on YouTube. One was about the hovercraft that used to operate between Dover and Boulogne. I used to love watching them launch as a kid. Mahoosive things capable of carrying around 400 passengers. Then I watched a mega structures episode about the building of the Pacific Coast Highway. Being a resident of Monterey, it was interesting seeing how the Big Sur stretch was constructed, especially the various bridges.

#FiberLaunch

Bumping this thread... During the Christmas Holiday I watched a few documentaries on Bitcoin (on Amazon Prime)...

As a Right leaning Libertarian, the heath of the US Dollar (weakness caused by our National Debt), is something that I’m concerned about in the future. The world of crypto-currency that cuts the Fed out is definitely interesting...

Too funny to fail on Hulu is a fantastic one.

Hunting Hitler returns next week. Can't wait! Such an interesting show to me.

Bumping this thread... During the Christmas Holiday I watched a few documentaries on Bitcoin (on Amazon Prime)...

As a Right leaning Libertarian, the heath of the US Dollar (weakness caused by our National Debt), is something that I’m concerned about in the future. The world of crypto-currency that cuts the Fed out is definitely interesting...

Watched Banking on Bitcoin on Netflix a few weeks ago. Thought the documentary did a good job of showing how the US government prosecuted Bitcoin-related company leaders for various offenses but frequently turns a blind eye to Wall Street malfeasance. Also discussed how/why governments want to regulate crypto-currency. Bitcoin is an interesting subject on many levels.

The Spielberg documentary on HBO is pretty damn interesting.

I’ve added HBO Go to my documentary quiver... Some good stuff on there, the selection isn’t extensive when compared to the other Streaming services, but the quality is there...

There's a series on toys from childhood on Netflix I'm going to check out next.

Search for a documentary on....." The Iceman". He was a mafia mercenary but his wife and kids never knew. The interview with him is just plain scary.

Back