Drag putting is always relevant...rule #something

Drag putting is always relevant...rule #something

Yeah it's hilarious and I just watched a funny drag putt video that ddec and Marcawesome did ages ago lol

It's really funny to see people who do this and miss at my course

Yeah it's hilarious and I just watched a funny drag putt video that ddec and Marcawesome did ages ago lol

It's really funny to see people who do this and miss at my course

That was a classic

i saw some great drag putting yesterday and some of the last few rounds i have played! it really the best way to finish a bad hole.

i saw some great drag putting yesterday and some of the last few rounds i have played! it really the best way to finish a bad hole.

Mike Dean is the best drag putter I have seen. He is THP's best 4' drag putter ever!

Mike Dean is the best drag putter I have seen. He is THP's best 4' drag putter ever!

i saw him drag putt from the fringe once when we played bingo bango bongo.

It's an under-appreciated skill. These older fellas I have been playing with don't give it the respect it deserves.

It's an under-appreciated skill. These older fellas I have been playing with don't give it the respect it deserves.

You just have to remember to finish off the drag putt with one simple saying, "It was good anyway."

Haha last time I was out with Yoccos he was showing off his talents. I envy those that can drag putt so well!

I putted so bad today I couldn't even make a drag putt. Guess practice makes perfect.

You just have to remember to finish off the drag putt with one simple saying, "It was good anyway."

I kept thinking they were going to give me some of those four-five footers, but nope. That's how you know they aren't down with the drag.

I putted so bad today I couldn't even make a drag putt. Guess practice makes perfect.

Hang in there, Duey!

I kept thinking they were going to give me some of those four-five footers, but nope. That's how you know they aren't down with the drag.

Hang in there, Duey!

J/K, my putting sucked on the back but pretty solid on the front. I did drag putt a couple coming in, lol.

Some of the old guys I play with don't drag putt, but they just go ahead and give themselves four footers. And fluff lies, and toss the ball out of sand traps and from behind trees. And still shoot low 70s and even high 60s.

That's just wrong.

Smalls I'm glad you bumped this thread. It made me go back and find this video that we made last year on Sunday of The Morgan Cup. You should show your golfing buddies this video and tell them to stop cheating in every other area of the game.

[video=youtube;IC7zNHz2R-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC7zNHz2R-A[/video]

It's comforting to know that the Drag Putt has precedence in the MC.

sure does, and it's perfectly legal if playing in my group

Yep. No one can say it's not allowed.

And while I bumped this thread, Hawk actually provided the link in another thread.

Nice. Maybe I'll re-think my no golf with ddec policy.

Nice. Maybe I'll re-think my no golf with ddec policy.

I'm just going to set my bag next to yours on the range. We get along on the range hehe

That's true!

Posted via tapatalk

As long as the ball doesn't stop, it's still one stroke, right?

Back