Drinking and Playing?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you drink adult beverages while you play?

Only if I can get my hands on them. Otherwise no

I don't need to, many rounds I don't drink, but when with buddies we have a few drinks

In fact we play beer holes.. crack and finish your beer from tee to sinking your putt and take a stroke off

Depends on the time of the day but yes I prefer to have some beverages on the course...especially when things aren’t going well haha

only on days that end in y and if i'm playing after the sun has risen.

Do wild bears

I mean.... these wild bears s$*% in the woods?

Most of the time its limited to a beer or two maybe a Bloody Mary or similar, nothing too crazy! Unless....

About the only time I drink during a round is during THP events. Rarely drink during an average round with my normal partners.

I usually have a beer after the turn if we start in the morning. If we start in the afternoon, 1 brew per side is my usual.

Occasionally. Depends on the day the round and the beer cart availability

I might have a beer at the turn or if I’m not playing well. Mostly I’d rather be as focused as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or any other time.

Most of the time yes. Usually some sort of cocktail and then a beer or two depending on the day or round/who I’m playing with.

Not typically.
Usually only when on vacation and the drinks are free.. like last week.

Very rarely. Maybe 1 or 2 beers once every 40 - 50 rounds.

I usually have a drink or two when I am playing.

Also depends on who I am golfing with. Some of my friends are big drinkers and some are not.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Do you drink adult beverages while you play?
Depends on the day, honestly.

I used to be very against it (for me, couldn't care less what other people do if they keep it reasonable). Now? As long as I'm nothing more than just SLIGHTLY feeling it I am fully for it.

I do not drink on the course, but I rarely drink off the course. So not sure I am the best one to answer. The majority of the guys I play with don't drink while playing but will stick around the clubhouse for 2 or 3 hours after the round drinking.

I’ll have a couple three beers on the course on any type of golf trip or if it’s a Friday or Saturday afternoon round. During my regular morning weekday rounds where I tee off before 9 am, no.

I'll drink a beer usually when I'm playing with others. Rarely when I play alone. Typically, I don't drink more than two a round.

Back