Dustin Johnson's TaylorMade Cap

SteveHung777

Reaction score
Handicap
Putting
Does anyone know if the cap worn by Dustin Johnson and other TaylorMade players is for sale? I really wanna buy one, but I can't seem to find one on any websites or golf shops.
So if can someone tell me if I'm just wasting my time in looking for something that's not available!

Thanks

It has been reported here in the past that the hat maker just makes it for DJ as a custom and it is not a model that is for sale.

Thanks for that, now I know I don't have to waste my time looking for it!

Hey all, sorry for bringing this topic back up again, but watching the Barclays, Jason Day seems to be wearing a cap similar to DJ's any chance someone can tell me what the name of the model of the cap is? Thanks

There is no model name for it...it is for the pro's only its just one of those things, i have heard grumblings nothing even considered a rumor yet that TM has heard our voice and will make it available on the next line but currently they only have a few hats that are fitted and one of them is the AG with the Sergio S on the back

From Taylormade.

Not available. They are New Era baseball hats that they get custom made with TM branding. We get asked that a lot.

From Taylormade.

Not available. They are New Era baseball hats that they get custom made with TM branding. We get asked that a lot.

well, if they get asked that a lot, why not sell the dang thing?

From Taylormade.

If they get asked that A LOT, then why wouldnt they sell it? I would buy one. Instead, I purchase the Titleist one because I like the fit and that its still clean looking. I wish companies would put more time in hats....like Callaway, I would buy one in a heartbeat but they all are just HORRIBLE! Minus my Gmac hat :)

well, if they get asked that a lot, why not sell the dang thing?

People often forget just how many options are available. Im not defending a company, but lets remember just how many hats they make.

I believe that tour players should wear stuff that is available, but at the same time, if it is something that causes brand awareness and they do not think the market needs another one, then they pass.

People often forget just how many options are available. Im not defending a company, but lets remember just how many hats they make.

I believe that tour players should wear stuff that is available, but at the same time, if it is something that causes brand awareness and they do not think the market needs another one, then they pass.

again, good points, but i can argue (from my perspective) that TM's hat offerings just aren't near as good looking or as cool looking as what DJ wears. the only other fitted hat they have has the "SG" spanish colored thing going on in the back. and it doesn't look near as clean as what DJ wears. honestly, there isn't a TM hat on the market that i want to wear.

again, good points, but i can argue (from my perspective) that TM's hat offerings just aren't near as good looking or as cool looking as what DJ wears. the only other fitted hat they have has the "SG" spanish colored thing going on in the back. and it doesn't look near as clean as what DJ wears. honestly, there isn't a TM hat on the market that i want to wear.

I think some are missing bigger part of that response they gave. TM usually will sell adidas made hats I would believe. These are NOT made by adidas.

I think some are missing bigger part of that response they gave. TM usually will sell adidas made hats I would believe. These are NOT made by adidas.

oh!!! good point there too. yep, totally missed that new era part.

oh!!! good point there too. yep, totally missed that new era part.

That is by far the only reason that they look good (and like something that you want to wear).

I am like you guys in that besides Titleist hats, there are very few on the market that I would wear.

this DJ hat I would buy in a minute.

That is by far the only reason that they look good (and like something that you want to wear).

I am like you guys in that besides Titleist hats, there are very few on the market that I would wear.

this DJ hat I would buy in a minute.

1 minute! hmmm, maybe the companies like Callaway and TM will read this and make some nicer hats....hehehe.

I have a few TM hats and one has the Carolina Panthers logo on it. I have the one with the S on the back for Sergio so maybe they should make one for a guy who is actually alot more popular and design it like the New Era cap he wears. That would probably be a better seller than the Sergio one. I have 4 TM hats and the TMAG one with the panthers logo is my favorite.

And just so were clear if TM is lurking. This is the hat! haha

US-Open-R4-Dustin-Johnson-woe_2468299.jpg

Wow, is it just this pic, or does that hat look really big? Like, if he didn't have ears, he wouldn't be able to see? Also not sure about not having a dark underbrim.

The TM hats that I really like that are available at stores now have Sergio's logo on the back. No offense to Sergio, but I'm not him and I don't want his logo on my hat.

The TM hats that I really like that are available at stores now have Sergio's logo on the back. No offense to Sergio, but I'm not him and I don't want his logo on my hat.

This is my favorite tm hat right now too. And for the longest time I had no idea what the strange logo was either. I don't mind it and no one really knows what it is lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I have the SG on my TM hat. I don't mind it all, even though I'm not a fan of his. I actually really like my TM hat.

Yea, I have the SG on my TM hat. I don't mind it all, even though I'm not a fan of his. I actually really like my TM hat.

Ive found this to be the best fitting TM hat. The others just dont fit well.

I'm glad so many people like this hat! Fingers crossed they do release it! And I know what everybody means about TM hats not being great, I've got an R9 cap to match my clubs, but it just doesn't fit aswell as the Cobra tour caps. And now they've stopped releasing them as Cobra is now owned by Puma, where am I gonna get my hats!? LOL

Since everybody is so interested in this one, TM was kind enough to hit us up with something pretty cool. Tune in next week and we are going to do a fun contest with some new TM hats

Since everybody is so interested in this one, TM was kind enough to hit us up with something pretty cool. Tune in next week and we are going to do a fun contest with some new TM hats

AWESOME!!! Im very picky about hats, Glad to see TM come through again!

Back