I absolutely cannot wait to get my set of these. There’s a LOT to be curious of, and @Canadan and @Koske on Off Course this week just got me even more curious!
Right?! I am so excited to hit them haha - especially in the long irons.

I like long irons.

Right?! I am so excited to hit them haha - especially in the long irons.

I like long irons.
You will crush the 4 iron. It was first club Chris handed me on the range at RTJ. So easy to launch. Patiently awaiting mid July to see what shafts will be available. Ok not so patiently waiting.

You will crush the 4 iron. It was first club Chris handed me on the range at RTJ. So easy to launch. Patiently awaiting mid July to see what shafts will be available. Ok not so patiently waiting.
Don’t you threaten me with a good time!!!

Haven't been able to listen to Off Course yet...but can only imagine the great insight Koske gave for these.

Gah, it’s killing me! I so want these in the bag it’s not even funny! Can’t wait for fitters to get them so I can start fretting over shaft selection.

Gah, it’s killing me! I so want these in the bag it’s not even funny! Can’t wait for fitters to get them so I can start fretting over shaft selection.
Right there with you. I checked with fitter in Tulsa that did putter fitting. He does not have his fitting cart for irons yet.

Right there with you. I checked with fitter in Tulsa that did putter fitting. He does not have his fitting cart for irons yet.
I stopped by golftec to see if they had them yet to no luck. He is going to text me when they get them.

Easy! Gotta be recoils!

At this point in time recoils are not an option. Hoping more shafts make the list before we get to order.
That's what I'm hoping too.

My GolfTec says they will get their fitting irons in mid to late July.

I went back through the thread and found where @Koske said fitting heads would start shipping out July 11. I'm getting excited!

At this point in time recoils are not an option. Hoping more shafts make the list before we get to order.
This saddens me. I hope that the list has a few more options as well when the time comes!

These look fantastic! I would love to bang a a 6 or 7 iron on the launch monitor.

Approach play has been improving as of late, but have definitely been wondering how these will affect that for the better. These are such great looking irons 😍.

Getting close now! Stopping in to club champion today and going to ask when they expect the heads in for fittings.

Order placed. Thanks THP and Edel. Very excited to begin a new equipment chapter and provide some feedback on these.

Order is officially in. Can't wait to get these and get them to the course!

Order placed. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am!

Any idea on delivery timing? Tons of curiosity around these.
Hopefully 2-3 weeks. The Edel website is still showing shipping 1 August so fingers crossed!

Back