Any updates on these?

So, I’m super pleased with these. As an answer to the above posts, I’ve mentioned it in here recently but they’re really dense at impact with absolutely zero Clickiness which I personally love. It’s a feel that leaves me nothing to nitpick about.

For spin, I’ve not gotten on the monitor with them for full sessions yet but I can say that I saw almost 1,000 RPM when I got each one to the weight positioning that fit me best. That was mind bending for me even having watched the @Canadan video in the first post of this thread.

Im really happy I went this way to be totally honest, they’re different, but they’re just really effing good and wildly versatile. Edel has something very very very cool here, I just wish I could get down to TX to get fit by them!

I may or may not have ordered a set

I would be interested in a wedge with that doesn’t dig but I want to be able to open the clubface. Which of those grinds best matches that request?

Tough choice. Which did you try the most in the tech studio?
I think I landed on the V in the 58 degree.

For my other wedges, I normally play them more like irons (nothing greenside). I guess the closest to that would be T?

For my other wedges, I normally play them more like irons (nothing greenside). I guess the closest to that would be T?

That is probably correct.

That’s why I went T in the gap and sand after talking to Koske.

Back