Of course

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

First time I had one is when I was in Paris.
Shocked when it came to the table however I ate it and I really liked it. I’d have it again.

i don’t do it often mostly because i’m lazy. but i love it. with a slice of just-melted american cheese, it’s so freaking good.

I’m still a yes.

We had a place in town that offered this but they also had it on a glazed donut that was cut in half and used for the bun.

Notice i said had a place :ROFLMAO:.

Oh hells yes!

Yes. My thoughts eggsactly.

If it’s slightly overdone, the egg just makes it juicy again, if sunny side up.

Even a regular fried egg, good stuff. You gotta add some bacon at that point though.

Absolutely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love runny yolks on my eggs but I need them a little firmer on the burger. Just too messy otherwise.

Yes, especially on a well done burger. The crispy, smokey texture blends well with a fried egg on top. I like it to be a bit runny so the golden liquid pours over the burger.

I know a couple of places, one local and one I ate in while traveling for work back in the day, that have/had egg burgers on the menu.

A HELL YES

Why not?

Yes depending what else - my wife is from Central America and eggs on top of meat is pretty normal.

Yep, but it’s gotta have a runny yolk.
I love runny yolks on my eggs but I need them a little firmer on the burger. Just too messy otherwise.

That's my idea! What do I need with runny yolks in a handheld sandwich? I've wound up with them in my lap! No thank you! As long as you. can cook the yolks hard, I might be on board.

Not on a burger, but on a cat head biscuit, cheese and bacon oh yeah

Back