Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denon makes a solid receiver for sure, I have one running a system in our upstairs den. The other brand to check out in that price range would be Onkyo.

Admittedly I've been a bit of a Pioneer AVR homer over the last 10 years or so, but from what I've read that particular Denon packs a whole lot for the price. It's just hard for me to pull the trigger because I worry that something golf related may come up, haha!

Anyone have any experience with Morphie Spaceport? I'm thinking of picking one up for my iPhone 6 Plus but don't want to drop the cash on it without getting more information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any experience with Morphie Spaceport? I'm thinking of picking one up for my iPhone 6 Plus but don't want to drop the cash on it without getting more information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the juice pack for my iPhone 5 and it came in very handy. Over time it's ability/capacity to recharge seemed to decline. I didn't like it enough to get one for my iPhone 6. I didn't like the bulk either and I had purchased an external battery pack for some other devices so I just take it with me when I think I will need it.

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 64GB acquired for work. Kind of annoying that there were just enough changes to render my iPad Air case unusable.

Thinking about migrating completely from my MacBook Pro to the Surface Pro.
Tablet and laptop in one, rather than carrying separately and frankly for media consumption its a million times easier to use.

Tablet and laptop in one, rather than carrying separately and frankly for media consumption its a million times easier to use.

Interested to know how this goes. I have a year or two left in my MacBook (thank you depreciation expense) but I really think I want to move to a Surface Pro at some point.

Interested to know how this goes. I have a year or two left in my MacBook (thank you depreciation expense) but I really think I want to move to a Surface Pro at some point.

Despite being a shareholder, I am moving away from their products. As of now, still using phone, tablet and computer, but can really move past that easily with the Surface Pro which has been fantastic since we have had it.

Using yours solidified that my next laptop will be a Surface Pro.

Using yours solidified that my next laptop will be a Surface Pro.

Haha was just coming in here to say exactly that. Buddy at work just got one and for a great deal. We chatted for about 20 minutes about it and he showed me how awesome it is. It was a 3 also. I need one

Haha was just coming in here to say exactly that. Buddy at work just got one and for a great deal. We chatted for about 20 minutes about it and he showed me how awesome it is. It was a 3 also. I need one

Pro Tip, the Surface Pro 4 keyboard is better than the 3, and works with both. Buy the Surface Pro 3, but get the Surface Pro 4 keyboard.

I kid u not i was thinking about wanting 1 a few hours ago

You can try mine out next week if you want.

Pro Tip, the Surface Pro 4 keyboard is better than the 3, and works with both. Buy the Surface Pro 3, but get the Surface Pro 4 keyboard.

Sounds like a plan

Any key differences you see between the Pro 3 and Pro 4?

Picked up a new travel router for my next trip. Supposed to be faster than he HooToo I was using previously.

db842f53456c283e6a976c6934c41a41.jpg

I am enjoying having a physical keyboard again. PRIV FTW!

I am glad I waited for it. Was well overdue trying to make it by with the Samsung S4.

I have an S2 that was a boost mobile that you are welcome to
Thanks...it was an offer to someone else. Appreciate the offer though.

Hard pondering a new kindle. Paperwhite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back