Elf on the Shelf - Christmas

Haha, that is priceless nate!

Nate, that is freaking awesome!

Buddy just hanging out!
8A62982B-DB5A-4DAF-AF47-1095B383782A-9923-0000041712C63FA1.jpg

We have been doing this for about 3 yeras. I will post some pics later on of where Chilly has been!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355192766.284058.jpg
Mr. Elf found his way into a glass in our cabinet

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

my6yjava.jpg

Dobby the Elf apparently learned how to spell

Did the kids wonder how to get him out?

My son hasn't seen it yet, we will keep the cabinet door open for him

Stupid Elf, now I need some chocolate! Great thread Nate, may have to come up with something for next year with my little man. The elf is a bit creepy lookin (tbh), and my little man is a bit old, but the idea is great! Will have to come up with something along the lines of this for pre teens next year. Who doesn't like a like a little mystery in the morning!

Stupid Elf, now I need some chocolate! Great thread Nate, may have to come up with something for next year with my little man. The elf is a bit creepy lookin (tbh), and my little man is a bit old, but the idea is great! Will have to come up with something along the lines of this for pre teens next year. Who doesn't like a like a little mystery in the morning!

It is amazing when it comes to discipline and the effect the elf has on a little one.

It is amazing when it comes to discipline and the effect the elf has on a little one.

I can imagine, back in the day it was like "Get ur arse out from under the tree and get back in bed", so much easier with a vid and a snoop..lol.

Buddy wanted to change the date this morning.
55DE275D-417B-420B-93C0-6671F062E51A-12545-0000054DD65BC661.jpg

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

"Go Fish!"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355326468.413770.jpg

Mr Elf needed a snack...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355402633.052182.jpg

Buddy, hanging out again today!!! We're going to do the gravy boat marshmellow tub tomorrow!
4B0A74FD-8E73-4743-89F2-EBFB68D3BA4B-17053-0000064A05129D4C.jpg

Waiting for the girls to come down in the morning.
7ydy3ure.jpg

Dobby found my wife's lipstick and made graffiti in the boys bathroom

ugegasyv.jpg

Looks like Elfy found the JW Black
nu4adyva.jpg

The wife and I forgot to move buddy last night. We told our daughter she must not have been good and he had nothing new to report to Santa. I don't like having to think on my feet this early in the morning!

The wife and I forgot to move buddy last night. We told our daughter she must not have been good and he had nothing new to report to Santa. I don't like having to think on my feet this early in the morning!

LOL!!! That is so funny...must not have been good....LOL! The power of the elf!!

Time for Shanks to do some reading. :angel:
http://www.elfontheshelf.com/en-us/aboutus/faq.aspx
What if my elf hasn’t moved?
Don’t worry. Sometimes your elf will have a favorite spot, just like you might have a favorite chair or a spot on the couch. If the elf hasn’t moved, it is probably sitting in one of its favorite spots!

Great photos. Luv the Go Fish!

Had some drama last night. Our daughter found 2 of the letters that she had written to Buddy. And, they were letters that he had already replied to. I played it pretty well and acted as confused as she did. So, she placed the letters next to Buddy. They were gone this morning and Buddy was in a new spot.

Buddy wrote her a note thanking her for finding them. He accidentally dropped them when flying to the North Pole and couldn't find them when he went searching. He was able to reply to the letters because he likes to read them before flying off to Santa.

Normalcy has been restored....I think.

Great photos. Luv the Go Fish!

Had some drama last night. Our daughter found 2 of the letters that she had written to Buddy. And, they were letters that he had already replied to. I played it pretty well and acted as confused as she did. So, she placed the letters next to Buddy. They were gone this morning and Buddy was in a new spot.

Buddy wrote her a note thanking her for finding them. He accidentally dropped them when flying to the North Pole and couldn't find them when he went searching. He was able to reply to the letters because he likes to read them before flying off to Santa.

Normalcy has been restored....I think.
Ha-Ha! Man, what we come up with to restore rest in the Elf.........so great.

Back