Energy Drinks & Shots

I found Ruby Red on Amazon.

Is that a good price? (just over $2/can)

Won’t find it cheaper in stores unless on sale.

I’m waiting on the Costco arrival 🤣
My Costco finally got the bulk pack of the OG paisley, bought two cases on my last trip. They try and tempt me with the multi flavor pack, but I’m not buying the gross blue one.

My Costco finally got the bulk pack of the OG paisley, bought two cases on my last trip. They try and tempt me with the multi flavor pack, but I’m not buying the gross blue one.
SAME.

Leave that blue **** for @MWard 🤣

I miss the black cherry. Was my favorite.

IMG_0321.jpeg
It’s fairly good. I definitely get a grapefruit undertone. Carbonated fruit punch is how I’d describe it.

It won’t displace the peach as my go to but it’s easily a top 5 flavor.

View attachment 9244028
It’s fairly good. I definitely get a grapefruit undertone. Carbonated fruit punch is how I’d describe it.

It won’t displace the peach as my go to but it’s easily a top 5 flavor.
I put it at #3 for me. OG White is #1, and Strawberry Dreams #2.

I’m typically not a grapefruit guy, but this one is good.

Peach, White, Mango, and Black or Ruby for me.

As I'm drinking the Ruby, I'm getting a bit of cherry coming through. It and the grapefruit give it a nice tart finish.

I’d flip 2/3 for me.

But I’m just glad it’s not sickly sweet, strawberry and peach border on that for me.

I’d flip 2/3 for me.

But I’m just glad it’s not sickly sweet, strawberry and peach border on that for me.
Strawberry is nice every few days, definitely not my daily go to though. Will typically get it in the slimmer can vs the big boy.

Peach, White, Mango, and Black or Ruby for me.

As I'm drinking the Ruby, I'm getting a bit of cherry coming through. It and the grapefruit give it a nice tart finish.
Definitely a nice combination of sweet and tart at the same time for the Ruby. I had one yesterday and another just now. Might move it to #2 if I can find it locally when I get home.

Strawberry is nice every few days, definitely not my daily go to though. Will typically get it in the slimmer can vs the big boy.
It’s funny that after all these years, the Paisley Goddess remains the best of them all…and of all energy drinks for me. Though, Xyience does come close in their Fruit Punch and Cherry Lime.

It’s funny that after all these years, the Paisley Goddess remains the best of them all…and of all energy drinks for me. Though, Xyience does come close in their Fruit Punch and Cherry Lime.
I don’t think I have had anything nearly as constant in my life, day to day, than the Paisley. I miss Xyience Cherry Lime, havent been able to find those for quite some time.

I think I need a "sampler pack" that has all of the flavors, so I can decide which I like best (before investing in a bulk purchase).

I think I need a "sampler pack" that has all of the flavors, so I can decide which I like best (before investing in a bulk purchase).
7-11 typically has a 2 for $4 for a buy 2 get 1 free deal. Best way to try them out.

Just avoid the blue, it’s bad.

Red is pretty terrible too. 🤣

Had a Paisley this morning.

Sometimes I stray from it, but I always find myself returning to it - just pure deliciousness.

Had a Paisley this morning.

Sometimes I stray from it, but I always find myself returning to it - just pure deliciousness.
I flirt with others from time to time, but that 1st morning crack of a Paisley is just the best. Literally start every morning with one, before I make the coffee.

I still can't find the Red Kool-aid flavor.

Tried a few different stops yesterday and today - hoping it turns up here soon

I still can't find the Red Kool-aid flavor.

Tried a few different stops yesterday and today - hoping it turns up here soon
I’m told I’m crazy in my assessment, but I don’t really get the grapefruit taste from it, and I HATE grapefruit.

Back