Energy Drinks & Shots

image.jpg

Wasn’t bad at all. I could taste the grapefruit backend, but absolutely tasted the koolaid first sip.

8/10, would drink again.

We’ve all done it. The K had it though
Tried Wawa at the same exit yesterday on my way North, nope. 0-2. Some random Marathon in Lake City had them though. Should have bought more than 2.

Tried Wawa at the same exit yesterday on my way North, nope. 0-2. Some random Marathon in Lake City had them though. Should have bought more than 2.
I would have never guessed that

I was surprised.
I was surprised at the ruby red. I could taste the hint of grapefruit, but it wasn’t trash? It was a nice blend of koolaid red with maybe a hint of bite to it.

I think the strawberry is better, but it’s probably tied with it and peach?

I was surprised at the ruby red. I could taste the hint of grapefruit, but it wasn’t trash? It was a nice blend of koolaid red with maybe a hint of bite to it.

I think the strawberry is better, but it’s probably tied with it and peach?
Strawberry is a fave for me, behind the OG Paisley. Not a fan of the peach, but it's been a bit since I had one, so maybe need to give it another go. Im typically not a grapefruit fan, but this was good, because it wasnt super tart like typical grapefruity things, probably that koolaid red mixed in.

Strawberry is a fave for me, behind the OG Paisley. Not a fan of the peach, but it's been a bit since I had one, so maybe need to give it another go. Im typically not a grapefruit fan, but this was good, because it wasnt super tart like typical grapefruity things, probably that koolaid red mixed in.
Strawberry, purple, and pink. Those are my go to’s.

White is still a top one but the other flavors are just so damn solid too.

I’m told I’m crazy in my assessment, but I don’t really get the grapefruit taste from it, and I HATE grapefruit.

Found her this morning!

I do get a SLIGHT grapefruit, but as someone who hates the fruit itself, it wasn't off-putting.

This will definitely find its way into my rotation

Found her this morning!

I do get a SLIGHT grapefruit, but as someone who hates the fruit itself, it wasn't off-putting.

This will definitely find its way into my rotation
See, I’m not crazy. It’s not what I consider grapefruit…as I haaaaaaaaate grapefruit. Haha

Finally found it locally. Only in the little can though.

IMG_2638.jpeg

Nope! Not grapefruit. It’s like a mix of awesome.

Not too tart, not sickly sweet, reminds me of carbonated red koolaid!
I have only had the white Zero Sugar, Am i missing a lot? seems so.....

I need to try something new. Been on the Black Cherry C4s for a bit.

Back