Energy Drinks & Shots

@JB Tried the Cherry Slushee flavor. I was expected a little more tartness like the Starburst C4. Still very good.
C9F6AD7D-6ACD-4744-8021-ED53499E9841.jpeg

@JB Tried the Cherry Slushee flavor. I was expected a little more tartness like the Starburst C4. Still very good.
View attachment 9060138
Now you have had amazing haha.
If you like a bit more tartness, check out shaved Hawaiian ice flavor or Electric TiebDye which is cherry limeade

Now you have had amazing haha.
If you like a bit more tartness, check out shaved Hawaiian ice flavor or Electric TiebDye which is cherry limeade
I love their stuff. Tropsicle is my favorite

I still haven't been able to find this flavor. I've had the stardust, mimosa, breezeberry, Hawaiian ice and watermelon.

Loved them all with the exception of breezeberry. That was just ok.
Sam's club has a case with stardust Chery slush and breeze beery. I bought it

Attachments

• PXL_20220116_005054194.jpg
    PXL_20220116_005054194.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 4
I still haven't been able to find this flavor. I've had the stardust, mimosa, breezeberry, Hawaiian ice and watermelon.

Loved them all with the exception of breezeberry. That was just ok.
Also Target has them. I get tropsicle there.

I'm still so boring. I bought another case of just plain old red bull from Costco when I was traveling.

Tried today...its ok, a little sweet

20220120_112033.jpg

edit: not gonna lie but it is just too sweet for me. and as it get warmer, no ice at work, it is even sweeter. had a tough time getting the rest down. going to try the other one tomorrow...hopefully not as sweet

Last edited:
Xyience is still my favorite. By far. I just can’t get them here in town, only in Tulsa.

Xyience is still my favorite. By far. I just can’t get them here in town, only in Tulsa.

Dang, that is unfortunate. I grab a Cherry Limeade from QT every once in a while, they are still super delicious.

Dang, that is unfortunate. I grab a Cherry Limeade from QT every once in a while, they are still super delicious.
That one and the fruit punch are my favorites!

New flavor never seen had to buy a single before I get a case.

Attachments

• PXL_20220129_211931896.jpg
    PXL_20220129_211931896.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 3
Back