Energy Drinks & Shots

I think the pic shows a dark red can in the back right that was probably cherry.
I think I should give one to my 6 year old that doesn’t stop moving and see what happens!

I will keep an eye out for them.

Pink Stauburst?! That’s the best flavour!

Im not a big energy drink guy, but I’d give it a try.

I would give it a go…

I am kinda hung up on the monster gold though. My current go to.

The best was the bang champagne flavor. It was so good but it’s gone. No idea if it tastes like actual champagne though..

Sooo good!!

D48C0B86-6DBC-421D-A542-68320F094653.jpeg

I would give it a go…

The best was the bang champagne flavor. It was so good but it’s gone. No idea if it tastes like actual champagne though..

Sooo good!!

View attachment 9044102
Champagne flavour?! Is this aimed at a certain after-hours crowd?

Pink Stauburst?! That’s the best flavour!

Im not a big energy drink guy, but I’d give it a try.
I ate a pink starburst yesterday that was hijacked from Cals candy stash. Turns out it was watermelon. Mind blown.

I ate a pink starburst yesterday that was hijacked from Cals candy stash. Turns out it was watermelon. Mind blown.
Is that a new thing?! Lol I trying to think what I’d equate pink Starburst flavour to in the real food world… I’m coming up short! They just taste like pink Starburst!

I would give it a go…

Sooo good!!

View attachment 9044102
Alani Nu has a Mimosa flavor that is spot on.

I would give it a go…

Sooo good!!

View attachment 9044102
I went too hard on monster gold. Had to return to green and white for a while.

Is that a new thing?! Lol I trying to think what I’d equate pink Starburst flavour to in the real food world… I’m coming up short! They just taste like pink Starburst!
Strawberry I believe.

Alani Nu has a Mimosa flavor that is spot on.

Never heard of them till just now. But looking at their site. They have flavors I want to try!! Tropsical, hawaiian shaved ice!!! Yes please!!

Never heard of them till just now. But looking at their site. They have flavors I want to try!! Tropsical, hawaiian shaved ice!!! Yes please!!
Hawaiian Shaved Ice is fantastic.

Still stand by your assessment on flavour? That’d be the biggest deal for me!
Yeah, they taste like a pink starburst to me. A really freaking strong one. It's been a bit since I've had an actual Starburst though, so that might taste super sweet and strong to me right now too. It's an unmistakable flavor though.

Yeah, they taste like a pink starburst to me. A really freaking strong one. It's been a bit since I've had an actual Starburst though, so that might taste super sweet and strong to me right now too. It's an unmistakable flavor though.
That’s really it though eh? The flavour is unmistakable!

Back