Energy Drinks & Shots

I went too hard on monster gold. Had to return to green and white for a while.

The pineapple was good but it was a little bit too tart from my liking. Purple, white, green, pink. Any one of those four and I am quite happy.

This one is really good too

ADCE0610-26F7-42FF-BA43-509E3FB88790.jpeg

I would give it a go…

I am kinda hung up on the monster gold though. My current go to.

The best was the bang champagne flavor. It was so good but it’s gone. No idea if it tastes like actual champagne though..

Sooo good!!

View attachment 9044102
Love the Orange Dreamsicle version of BANG! Also Peach Fizz is great as well

Good recommendation @JB
Tastes like skittles. Also got the mimosa for tomorrow.

16370066989144733134147576110936.jpg

BED6C734-103C-486F-886E-1384CB09409F.jpeg

Okay I am going to have to pick up one of these. Hopefully Quik Trip carries them, they carry just about everything

IMG_4484.jpg

based on the glowing feedback from @JB I decided to give it a go.

I do enjoy the flavor isn't too harsh, it isn't chemically, and doesn't have a bad aftertaste.

I think I still prefer the white monster to this, but this won't be the last time I snag one of these.

View attachment 9044881

I do enjoy the flavor isn't too harsh, it isn't chemically, and doesn't have a bad aftertaste.

I think I still prefer the white monster to this, but this won't be the last time I snag one of these.
That’s not one of my favorites of the line either. A bit more sour than I like. Give cherry rush or hippy dippy a try

View attachment 9044881

Arctic white by them is there version of the white monster. It's by far my favorite from Alani.

I just hate that they're 12oz cans. That's definitely picky but mainly because the flavors they have are so good.

That’s not one of my favorites of the line either. A bit more sour than I like. Give cherry rush or hippy dippy a try

Will Do! My Quik Trip didn't have either of those so I will go hunting for those two.

This is my go to.
I am biased as it's literally my job to sell these thingsPXL_20211117_131413873.jpg

Last edited:
This to me is the best tasting energy drink on the planet

3F70E44C-A4C4-48E2-A6E3-1CD6FB68CDF9.jpeg

Monster Zero is my go to for early morning drives to go hunting. Red Bull Sugar Free is another option. I avoid the sugar ladened energy drinks.

Continues to be my favorite out there by far.

A9146019-AE06-4738-B024-04C4DE85CA15.jpeg

This is really good…image.jpg

Arctic white by them is there version of the white monster. It's by far my favorite from Alani.

I just hate that they're 12oz cans. That's definitely picky but mainly because the flavors they have are so good.
I had one of those white ones about a month and half ago and it was really good.

Back