Equipment Appraisal Thread

What say the masses?
Bio Cell with Kusala White 72S
Bio Cell with Diamana S+ 63X
BIo Cell 3/4 with 7X3 White Tie Stiff
J40 24* Hybrid all stock

915d2 9.5 in the plastic with either Kusala White 61X, 6X3 White Tie Stiff, Speeder 7.1, or Kai'Li 70 Stiff

I'm eyeing some Bio Cell driver heads only... The Buy It Now price is $99 OBO. What's the max you'd pay for the head?

Is $40 shipped a good "move it fast" price for a Ping Tour-S 47° wedge in great condition?

hello all!!
So what you think a set of R11 irons 4-AW with c-taper 120's would be worth?

What's a fair price for a 915D2 with a 6X3 White Tie? Head/headcover/wrench are still in the wrapper, shaft is 8/10 condition.

with them being still relatively new in the market right now i would say anything $250 - $300/350

Thinking about letting my 5-pw Xhot irons go. I bought them a few months ago on CPO for $160 in "Average" condition. Is $135 a good "move it quick" price?

AP1 714 (4-pw & gw)..MINT?
Cobra Amp (5-PW and GW)..EXCELLENT?
Wilson Ci11 (5-PW and GW)..EXCELLENT?

All have stiff, steel, standard shafts.

So my shore house was destroyed by a busted pipe and my clubs were in there. Trying to find out the value.

4-PW Cobra AC Pro irons with Aerofiber shafts and new Iomic grips
2 SM5 wedges
Titleist 913 with Adila Rogue
2008-2010 SC Newport 2 in excellent condition
2 TEE hybos

So my shore house was destroyed by a busted pipe and my clubs were in there. Trying to find out the value.

4-PW Cobra AC Pro irons with Aerofiber shafts and new Iomic grips
2 SM5 wedges
Titleist 913 with Adila Rogue
2008-2010 SC Newport 2 in excellent condition
2 TEE hybos

Rough guess would be $1000 if you were trying to replace. For insurance purposes, maybe double it

Citrus and Dolla Bills h/c value for resale?
also any value for the 2014 AC bag tag?

If in new condition, what you bought it for and go down from there. The AC bag tag is awesome but I don't think it'd be worth much to others that don't already have one. Just my 2 cents though.

Dolla Bills will pull a little more than citrus.

Nothing for the bag tag.

3 True Temper Tour Issue Shafts S400 37" uncut and never used. What do you think it is worth?

Its a rare golfer that plays S400. I'd say they would move at $15 per shaft
3 True Temper Tour Issue Shafts S400 37" uncut and never used. What do you think it is worth?

See More FGP with Garsen grip and headcover?
Ping Scottsdale TR B60 with headcover?

Covert 2.0 3w, r/flex w/stock shaft and standard headcover.

Some cosmetic blemishes (chipped red paint) on the top of the club.

Covert 2.0 3w, r/flex w/stock shaft and standard headcover.

Some cosmetic blemishes (chipped red paint) on the top of the club.

I would say about $50 based on a quick eBay sold search.

Looking to really change the bag this spring so a lot is going to go. What would the following actually move at? I would prefer to sell as one set and not piece it out.

Mizuno JPX Fli-hi 3H/4H/5H stock stiff in 3H, KBS tours in the 4/5 - head covers included
Mizuno JPX 825 5 iron
Mizuno JPX 800 6i - SW w/ KBA tours

CP2 Wraps on everything with less than 10 rounds, Standard L/L/L, everything better than average condition

Last edited:
crickets....

Do you guys think a Project X Handcrafted LZ shaft would pull a more interest if it didn't have an adapter for a Taylormade R11s on it, being the head is several years old?

Do you guys think a Project X Handcrafted LZ shaft would pull a more interest if it didn't have an adapter for a Taylormade R11s on it, being the head is several years old?

Maybe. Either way more than likely someone will have to put a new adapter on so probably doesn't matter all that much

Back