Equipment Appraisal Thread

Whats a fair price on a Titleist 913H 21*, Diamana S+ Blue 82 - stiff. No wrench. Hit one time with tape on face, otherwise immaculate

I've got Callaway Apex irons on the brain and I have enough extra clubs to put together a few sets of clubs. Thinking about selling a set of extras to cover some of the costs. I'm considering selling these:

Callaway X Hot 10.5* driver stock regular flex shaft with tool
Callaway X Hot 3 wood 15* stock regular flex shaft
Callaway X Hot 3 hybrid 19* stock regular flex shaft
Callaway X Hot 4 hybrid 22* stock regular flex shaft
Callaway X-20 5-PW, AW, SW, new grips
Callaway X Forged 60* wedge

All clubs are in really nice condition and would include stock headcovers. This set would make a great set for someone just getting into the game. Heck I could even come up with an Odyssey putter (I have several) to complete the set

Any thoughts on what would be a fair price to ask for such a set?

SkyCaddie SGX case charger in great shape?

Can I use this thread in reverse? I'm wondering what would be a fair pice to pay for a Ping Anser, RH, 10.5 with a Diamana 'ilima 60S?

A set of Amp Cells irons 5 - GW with Fuel graphite shafts. Anyone know what a good selling price would be?

I've got Callaway Apex irons on the brain and I have enough extra clubs to put together a few sets of clubs. Thinking about selling a set of extras to cover some of the costs. I'm considering selling these:

All clubs are in really nice condition and would include stock headcovers. This set would make a great set for someone just getting into the game. Heck I could even come up with an Odyssey putter (I have several) to complete the set

have u thought about trading them in, callaway preowned has a 50% bonus right now

have u thought about trading them in, callaway preowned has a 50% bonus right now

It's crossed my mind but they don't have anything I'm looking for right now. But I am watching the site like a hawk!

I've got Apex irons on the mind as well. What's a good price for a very good condition set of 4-pw?
Stock stiff steel shafts?

Thanks

I've got Apex irons on the mind as well. What's a good price for a very good condition set of 4-pw?
Stock stiff steel shafts?

Thanks

Look at CPO. Their very good is basically new and that will give you a bench mark.

I tried but they don't have any!

Use the PGA Value Guide. It will bring tears to your eyes....

Yea, that's why I was asking here. Hoping to here from some people that purchased recently

So I've got an extra shaft for a 3w I don't have anymore, but not really sure what its worth. Its a PX LZ Handcrafted Prototype 6.0 64g shaft that's been tipped a half inch to use in a fairway wood with a Callaway two cog Optifit adapter, played about 43.5". Any thoughts on value? Same as an untipped driver shaft?

So I've got an extra shaft for a 3w I don't have anymore, but not really sure what its worth. Its a PX LZ Handcrafted Prototype 6.0 64g shaft that's been tipped a half inch to use in a fairway wood with a Callaway two cog Optifit adapter, played about 43.5". Any thoughts on value? Same as an untipped driver shaft?
I would say it's worth what the uncut shaft is plus the adapter cost. That's what I see on most websites. For example I was buying a motore f1 for my sldr and the shaft with adapter was 70, when the uncut shaft was 50. Hope this helps

Hi guys.

I just want to see everybody's opinion.

I am purchasing a never compromise gm2 exchange 7.
The putter is very clean with a head cover and all weights.

I purchased it for $50 including shipping.

I thought it was a good deal, just want to see your guys opinion?

Thanks everybody

Hi guys.

I just want to see everybody's opinion.

I am purchasing a never compromise gm2 exchange 7.
The putter is very clean with a head cover and all weights.

I purchased it for $50 including shipping.

I thought it was a good deal, just want to see your guys opinion?

Thanks everybody
Seems like a good deal. Looking around it seems like they are anywhere from 30-60 plus shipping depending on condition

Seems like a good deal. Looking around it seems like they are anywhere from 30-60 plus shipping depending on condition
Thanks for letting me know. Baring in mind I'm in South Africa and equipment is a little more expensive here I think it's a good one.

Again thanks.

Anyone have an idea on value for a Wilson Infinite South Side putter. Don't see it on any of the trade in sites, maybe it's too new. I paid $99.99 new, used it two rounds.

Thanks

Anyone have an idea on value for a Wilson Infinite South Side putter. Don't see it on any of the trade in sites, maybe it's too new. I paid $99.99 new, used it two rounds.

Thanks

Demand for used Wilson putters is not that high. I would say about $65.

I have my eyes on Bridgestone J15 Dual Pocket Forged for a while and getting very close to pull the trigger. But first I want to unload my backup set and would like to know what would be a fair value.

The details...
Nickent 4DX Pro 5 thru P UST Graphite R-Flex original Nickent stock grips. Condition is 8.5 (9 and pitching wedge) to 9 (5 thru 8) out of 10. This is my backup set and only played about 10 rounds at the most.

Thanks for any input.

I have my eyes on Bridgestone J15 Dual Pocket Forged for a while and getting very close to pull the trigger. But first I want to unload my backup set and would like to know what would be a fair value.

The details...
Nickent 4DX Pro 5 thru P UST Graphite R-Flex original Nickent stock grips. Condition is 8.5 (9 and pitching wedge) to 9 (5 thru 8) out of 10. This is my backup set and only played about 10 rounds at the most.

Thanks for any input.

Looks like 110-125 based on what I've seen on eBay sold listings

Not a ton out there to compare against so asking THP.

Srixon 545's 4-AW
4-PW has Recoil 680's
AW has stock Nippon

Irons have always been covered when not being hit and are in excellent condition.

Not a ton out there to compare against so asking THP.

Srixon 545's 4-AW
4-PW has Recoil 680's
AW has stock Nippon

Irons have always been covered when not being hit and are in excellent condition.
I'd guess anywhere from 600 to 900.

Considering getting a new putter. I like my current set up but putters are like moods...they seem to change a lot for me! So, thoughts on a ~9/10 TMAG Daddy Long Legs (1.0) putter? I'm thinking around $105 on the Bay, maybe $90 to $95 here? Is that close?

Back