Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I play tomorrow there is a Callaway FT-iz 9* driver that I am going to try out. See what Callaway clubs feel like!

If I play tomorrow there is a Callaway FT-iz 9* driver that I am going to try out. See what Callaway clubs feel like!

YOu are in for a treat Smalls. That driver is a beast

J40 DPC's again.

I really want to support and sport B'stone for all they have done for us here at THP with the MC 2.0 and beyond. Plus, reviews are fantastic (and as usual One-T FEEDS my ponders haha).

IF it does happen I'm pondering getting them adjusted to 2.0 lofts for less acclimatization and increased familiarity....thoughts?

I put in to have the lofts on my dpc irons strengthened by 2 degrees

I put in to have the lofts on my dpc irons strengthened by 2 degrees

Just what I wanted to hear! haha

It just makes sense to me, ya know? Its what I'm used to, so I figure if I can get them adjusted for free like I can, why not?

Looking at irons to replace my CCI and as always trying to find a driver that hits it straight thinking of adjustable driver thoughts?

Looking at irons to replace my CCI and as always trying to find a driver that hits it straight thinking of adjustable driver thoughts?

Rocketballz!! What do you want from your iron set?

Im looking at the Nike VR Pro lmtd edition. I was just murdering it last night. 20 yards + over the D2 (i hate that driver). I wanted to see if I could change into that shaft for the MC but it looks like it's a different Ahina. That shaft felt so good last night it blew the Kai'li out of the water. I like a stiffer tip and more flexible middle section I'm finding.

Would the 70 gram Kai'li do that for me over the 60 gram Kai'li? Everything I'm reading is the 70 is stiffer but launches a little higher.

Like thinner top line and some workability but more forgiveness got the Pro A12, Ping S56 in mind right now.

I wish. Just a little out of budget. J38 are almost 400 cheaper

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Nowwwww pondering the Bridgestone WV lc wedges. Don't wanna go CC yet lol

Lookin in to putting Matrix Studio 84 shafts in my 2.0s

I'm going around and seeing if any of the different golf shops have the new Nike VR_S drivers in stock. I want to hit one of those so bad.

I got me a pretty blue Cleveland Golf Bag in my sights. I said I was not going to buy another oem bag. My plan was to go plain jane however this one looks so pretty :banghead:.. Now to pull the trigger or not :confused2:

I got me a pretty blue Cleveland Golf Bag in my sights. I said I was not going to buy another oem bag. My plan was to go plain jane however this one looks so pretty :banghead:.. Now to pull the trigger or not :confused2:

Ooh, that Cleveland Staff Bag is a beauty. With all of your Cleveland gear, why not?

Cleveland Black Staff bag. Do it OG.

Mid launch wood shaft. Don't know where to Start lol

Ooh, that Cleveland Staff Bag is a beauty. With all of your Cleveland gear, why not?

You talked me into it :D.. Maybe folks want think I am trying to be something I am not with the staff look huh?

Thatd make it a new driver!

Yes it would, I can also try it my R9 if needed. I just hate the superfast and want something new but I am not buying until everything is released this March.

Check out the Miyazaki site out, I was just there looking at the Kusala line.

For a FW? I'm a big fan of my Oban Devotion 8 in my FW. Another option is the Proforce V2 Tour, its a mid launch shaft that can be had for cheap. You can give it a go without breaking the bank. I've got one a v2 tour hybrid shaft on the way.

You talked me into it :D.. Maybe folks want think I am trying to be something I am not with the staff look huh?

OG, I wouldn't pay attention to anyone else's opinions on the course. As long as you're happy with your purchase, that's all that matters.

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on an OGIO staff bag from rockbottomgolf. OGIO always makes a good product, and it's severely discounted.

Yeah. The px is a little stiff. And its 80 some grams. I'm looking for something in the 60-65 range. And no more the $100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back