Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So really looking forward to the next few weeks and more specifically the outing. The 19* Adams Pro Black left a big gap in the top of my bag so its being off'ed and at the outing I will be pondering whether to add the 21* Adams or something else. I could just stay with the 4 iron if Im hitting it well. I had to use it to punch out of trouble so it came in handy last round. Then Im also super excited to try the new drivers being released as Ive had mine ALMOST 3 months haha so at the outing I might go from pondering a hybrid to a putter to a driver and wedgies

And I have these irons on my mind too.

That's what OEM'ing is all about right there, folks. It takes commitment to the cause and Kevin is a committed bro.

So really looking forward to the next few weeks and more specifically the outing. The 19* Adams Pro Black left a big gap in the top of my bag so its being off'ed and at the outing I will be pondering whether to add the 21* Adams or something else. I could just stay with the 4 iron if Im hitting it well. I had to use it to punch out of trouble so it came in handy last round. Then Im also super excited to try the new drivers being released as Ive had mine ALMOST 3 months haha so at the outing I might go from pondering a hybrid to a putter to a driver and wedgies

And I have these irons on my mind too.

do tell!

Well I dont want to upset my bag of X-24's but I have a little ponder in my mind of some new irons. Thats all.

i love when OEM ponders.

i love when OEM ponders.

But my wallet does not. haha. SO TC with the outing coming up, what are you pondering the most? Wedgies? Putters? A new ghost?

Yesterday I order two Ping Tour-S wedges: 54-12, and 58-10 with the "B" grind. Both in brushed silver.

But my wallet does not. haha. SO TC with the outing coming up, what are you pondering the most? Wedgies? Putters? A new ghost?

well, wedges are up there! i would actually be willing to to snag a new wedge based off what i find at the outing. you're also correct, the ghost intrigues me. the thing just helped me make putts. i struggled with longer putts with it, but perhaps that was more user error.

well, wedges are up there! i would actually be willing to to snag a new wedge based off what i find at the outing. you're also correct, the ghost intrigues me. the thing just helped me make putts. i struggled with longer putts with it, but perhaps that was more user error.

Maybe you need a lesson on lag putting. Ponder it.

But its a mallet so maybe the Daytona is more your glass of wine.

see, that's where i kind of don't get it. i am having a tough time seeing how a white, anser style putter is supposed to be any different from any other anser style putter. if i'm going to go ghost, i'm going with the original. you can't deny that it's the easiest putter to align EVER.

see, that's where i kind of don't get it. i am having a tough time seeing how a white, anser style putter is supposed to be any different from any other anser style putter. if i'm going to go ghost, i'm going with the original. you can't deny that it's the easiest putter to align EVER.

Have to agree there its one of the easiest! But I think the weighting is an issue with my short putts! Now Im pondering some free B-stone golf balls!!

Well I dont want to upset my bag of X-24's but I have a little ponder in my mind of some new irons. Thats all.

I'm surprised you're not all over the CB2 irons, to match that pro black!

Have to agree there its one of the easiest! But I think the weighting is an issue with my short putts! Now Im pondering some free B-stone golf balls!!

what's to ponder? you know you're getting some RX's, and i'm gonna steal a sleeve or two at the outing.

what's to ponder? you know you're getting some RX's, and i'm gonna steal a sleeve or two at the outing.

My Dad used to tell me - "Son, do you like that hand? Cuz your about to lose it and pull back a nub" haha

haha nice oem! I hit them the other day and man, they were smoooooooooth. I liked them a lot more than the CB1s

I have to say I really like where Adams is going lately. The latest clubs are just sick looking and perform just as good. CB's, Pro Blacks and the new driver, Im hitting them ALL at the outing.

haha nice oem! I hit them the other day and man, they were smoooooooooth. I liked them a lot more than the CB1s

i also think that they look better than the CB1s

i also think that they look better than the CB1s

That was actually the first thing I liked, is how much better they looked. I felt like the CB1 just looks like another club, but in a different colour. The CB2 seems to have a lot more character, and I don't think it lacks anything the CB1 provides.

And as you already noted with my interest in the r9 tp even though I hit the regular r9 better, I am a guy who loves what I look at haha

That was actually the first thing I liked, is how much better they looked. I felt like the CB1 just looks like another club, but in a different colour. The CB2 seems to have a lot more character, and I don't think it lacks anything the CB1 provides.

And as you already noted with my interest in the r9 tp even though I hit the regular r9 better, I am a guy who loves what I look at haha

well, you have to like the look of what you're investing in, i get that. although, i love the look of the R9. the tp is good looking but i think the R9 looks better. yeah, the CB2 just draws you in, where as the CB1, i can just walk right past it. i wouldn't mind hitting one sometime, but have yet to see a LH demo.

went to a golf show yesterday and they had a good price on some clubs. I was tempted to pick up a DST 17 3w and replace my Launcher 09 17. I don't intend on replacing anything until after the outing. Plus I am really enjoying the Launcher 09.

:popcorn: I feel like I'm reading the transcript from Club Ho's Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back