Euro soccer 2012-13 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs looking good. Im a Dempsey fan, and glad to see him doing so well.

Yes indeed. I cannot wait, however, until the squad gets a little healthier. While we made some great transfers, we are not quite as deep as some of our top-line competitors in the EPL, so we need to make sure everyone remains fit and ready.

I'm a Liverpool fan, finally Rodgers got his first home win. Hopefully the flood gates will now open. We're still seriously lacking a goal scoring striker, we've lacked one since Torres left :(

Did you see the Swansea game? Its sad to see Joe Cole these days! So its "just" a cup game but still, LFC´s having a rough time getting into the opponents box. BR really have to fix this problem quickly or this will be an ugly season.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

All times Eastern.

Saturday, November 3:

• Manchester United vs Arsenal, 8:45am, ESPN2/ESPN3.com
  • Swansea City vs Chelsea, 11am, FOX Soccer
  • Fulham vs Everton, 11am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Tottenham vs Wigan, 11am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Norwich vs Stoke, 11am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Sunderland vs Aston Villa, 11am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • West Ham vs Manchester City, 1:30pm, FOX Soccer

Sunday, November 4:

• QPR vs Reading, 8:30am, FOX Soccer
  • Liverpool vs Newcastle, 11am, FOX Soccer and, on tape delay, on FOX either at 2pm ET or 4:30pm ET

Monday, November 5:

• West Brom vs Southampton, 3pm, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes and ESPN3.com

Seriously... the Lily Whites losing to Wigan. Ugh. Our losses this season have been to terrible teams.

City looked like crap in their tie with West Ham. Hope they do better against Ajax in Champions League play tomorrow.

Still third in league play though, and the only team without a loss. Gotta start scoring though. 18 goals in 10 games is 15 less than they had last year at this point.

Tough win by City over Tottenham today. 2-1 thanks to a late goal by Edin Dzeko. He plays well off the bench, but I'd like to see him start a few.

First game back for David Silva in a month, which should help City going forward. Another win at home, today makes I believe 85 of the last 90 possible points at home (28-1-1). In second place for now, two points behind United, with Chelsea playing Liverpool in a few minutes.

We get lucky with alot of these games because we've struggled so much in them. I know United are the same in terms of squeaking by, but we look consistently bad against some easy opponents. Not to say Tottenham is bad, cause there not. They're quality. But like, West Ham, Swansea, West Brom. We need to step it up if we want to get United.

Tough win by City over Tottenham today. 2-1 thanks to a late goal by Edin Dzeko. He plays well off the bench, but I'd like to see him start a few.

First game back for David Silva in a month, which should help City going forward. Another win at home, today makes I believe 85 of the last 90 possible points at home (28-1-1). In second place for now, two points behind United, with Chelsea playing Liverpool in a few minutes.

It was a nasty game yesterday... poor football for the majority of the game. There were some spots of brilliance from time to time, but it just wasn't good play. A bit scrappy. I thought we had you guys... I was even content with a draw. Oh well.

All times Eastern.

Saturday, November 17:
  • Arsenal vs Spurs, 7:45am, ESPN2/ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes
  • West Brom vs Chelsea, 10am, FOX Soccer
  • Man CIty vs Aston Villa, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Reading vs Everton, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • QPR vs Southampton, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Newcastle vs Swansea, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Liverpool vs Wigan, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Norwich vs Man United, 12:30pm, FOX Soccer

Sunday, November 18:
  • Fulham vs Sunderland, 11am, FOX Soccer

Monday, November 19:
  • West Ham vs Stoke, 3pm, ESPN Deportes and ESPN3.com

Villa will be a tough 3 points. They've showed great form in their last couple of games.

Huge match for the spurs on Saturday. It's even on ESPN.

Carlsberg dont do saturdays, but if they did.......:)
City win, chelsea & manu lose. Top of the league.

City wins 5-0 and United loses 1-0!

City is in first by a point AND is now leading in Goal Differential.

I love this picture.

soc_g_ferguson1x_576.jpg

I don't even want to talk about the Spurs/ Arse game! Effin Adebayor!

I don't even want to talk about the Spurs/ Arse game! Effin Adebayor!

That was not good. He definitely deserved the red card for that.

City wins 5-0 and United loses 1-0!

City is in first by a point AND is now leading in Goal Differential.

I love this picture.

soc_g_ferguson1x_576.jpg

THERE'S ONLY ONE BACON FACE. THERE'S ONLY ONNNNNNNNE. ONE BACON FACE.

I could go on for days singing that.

As bad as City has looked this season, to see them in first place, still without a loss, second most goals and leading the league in fewest goals allowed, is shocking.

Too bad they are sucking in Champions League.

As bad as City has looked this season, to see them in first place, still without a loss, second most goals and leading the league in fewest goals allowed, is shocking.

Too bad they are sucking in Champions League.

I agree completely. We've not truly been dominant this year. The win against Aston Villa might've been our most convincing victory of the year. Need to get Sammy in the squad asap to add some pace. I love Javi Garcia, but he needs to be more positive in attack.

I agree completely. We've not truly been dominant this year. The win against Aston Villa might've been our most convincing victory of the year. Need to get Sammy in the squad asap to add some pace. I love Javi Garcia, but he needs to be more positive in attack.

Having David Silva back helps out a lot. He makes things happen out there. City was hurting when he was out of the lineup for a month due to injury. It really hurt that Adam Johnson was let go so they didn't have a decent replacement while he was out.

Having David Silva back helps out a lot. He makes things happen out there. City was hurting when he was out of the lineup for a month due to injury. It really hurt that Adam Johnson was let go so they didn't have a decent replacement while he was out.

AJ was one of my favorite players. It's a shame he never seemed to get the starting time he deserved. David Silva has his amazing streaks and also his League 1 streaks. I'm hoping last week will spark his amazing streak. He's been on a League 1 streak since the start of the year. (By League 1, I mean he's playing so bad he should be on a League 1 squad, not Man City).

All times Eastern.

Wednesday, November 21:

• Arsenal vs Montpellier, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Manchester City vs Real Madrid, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer and FOX Soccer 2Go

Thursday, November 22:

• Lazio vs Spurs, 1pm, FOX Soccer and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Liverpool vs Young Boys, 3pm, FOX Soccer and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Newcastle vs Maritimo, 3pm, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go

Forgot about the games today, oops.

Roberto Di Matteo sacked by Chelsea. I guess that European Championship wasnt good enough for Roman. Rumors are that Rafa Benitez is in the lead for the job. People are hoping its Pep Guardiola but alot of speculation that no one really wants the job because of the owner.

All times Eastern.

Saturday, November 24:
  • Sunderland vs West Bromwich Albion, 7:45am, FOX Soccer
  • Manchester United vs QPR, 10am, FOX Soccer
  • Stoke vs Fulham, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Wigan vs Reading, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Everton vs Norwich City, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Aston Villa vs Arsenal, 12:30pm, FOX Soccer

Sunday, November 25:
  • Swansea City vs Liverpool, 8:30am, ESPN2/ESPN3.com
  • Southampton vs Newcastle, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Chelsea vs Man City, 11am, FOX Soccer
  • Tottenham vs West Ham, 11am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go

City looked blah against Chelsea today, but still got out of there with a draw on the road. Still no losses this season for City, but they drop to second place behind United.

Geesh... hope we are not going back to the days where EVERY tottenham away game is filled with racial slurs, songs, gestures, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back