Everything Bagel Lays

100% yay assuming they don’t just taste like regular chips

We have everything bagel seasoning and use it on keto friendly bread w some creme cheese, pretty tasty.

I would try these on a cheat day for sure.

Aaand I’m going grocery shopping tonight. I have incredibly high expectations.

Lay's has been on fire with some new flavors I've seen in the last few weeks:

Cool Ranch Lays
Funyun flavored Ruffles
Flamin Hot Dill Pickle Lays

Cool Ranch Lays
Funyun flavored Ruffles
Wait.

What!?

This isn’t going to end well for me:oops:

Man, my wife would love those!!!

I’m not usually into the wonky flavors, but I’m digging this one. That sounds good…

Yes, I showed the Bestest half and she jumped, WHERE ?

Nice. Do they only come in the kettle cooked variety? Not a huge fan of those.

I need these for break fast tonight.

Slightly related, my wife has spent the last few days criticizing me about how I pronounce the word “bagel”. She she says it’s pronounced with a long a, and that I botch it by using a short e at the beginning, like “begel”.

I told her that since we were on the subject of how to pronounce our respective cultural foods, they are pronounced “pas-te-lee-toh” with a short e sound, and not “pasta-lito”.

Somehow, we remain married.

Kettle cooked too?! I'm in!

I need these for break fast tonight.

Slightly related, my wife has spent the last few days criticizing me about how I pronounce the word “bagel”. She she says it’s pronounced with a long a, and that I botch it by using a short e at the beginning, like “begel”.

I told her that since we were on the subject of how to pronounce our respective cultural foods, they are pronounced “pas-te-lee-toh” with a short e sound, and not “pasta-lito”.

Somehow, we remain married.

Kudos to you and your family for fasting. My parents called me today and yelled at me for working and not fasting. My dad said, at least promise me when we die you will light the candle. Who says Jewish guilt isn’t a real thing? 🤣🤣🤣

i'm intrigued and want to try them but not sure i'd buy them

Kudos to you and your family for fasting. My parents called me today and yelled at me for working and not fasting. My dad said, at least promise me when we die you will light the candle. Who says Jewish guilt isn’t a real thing? 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t take credit, I was at the office today. My wife and kids were at home fasting, though. I had a pan con bistec for lunch 😂

Cool Ranch Lays
Funyun flavored Ruffles
The cool ranch lays were pretty solid.

Funyun ruffles kind of sucked.

Back