EVNROLL Putter Review

My 2.2 has me putting better than I have in years. Aside from the gravity grip fiasco this is the best putter I have ever owned.

I have had the ER 1.2, went back to a Scotty Laguna then traded it for an ER 2.2, then to a PXG Bat Attack P, and not finally back to EVNROLL With the ER 2B with the Gravity Grip. Man is this thing sexy. I’ve been wanting a non plumbers neck putter for awhile and this is it. There is a big difference in performance with these putters for me. That’s why I keep coming back. Plus the all black look is nice to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

d9610b705901146ebcbf596f1eae02df.jpg
4429196fabfdd48937ecf167632d72cf.jpg
0cabb69dd92ab9b9f582b9c50896fc61.jpg

The all black Evnroll looks soooo good.

super slick looking. Love the color matched all black head and shaft.

Flat black paint is cheaper than a new putter... I’m definitely not above it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People have no idea...... but WE do!!
Got the ER5 B because it felt great when i tried it. On the course i just couldnt get used to the gravity grip. Replace it with the Golf Pride Tour Sensor and it is fantastic and i have never putted better, while the gravity grip will work for some it didnt for me. I think feel and alignment improved with the change and for me this putter instills confidence and performs.

Got the ER5 B because it felt great when i tried it. On the course i just couldnt get used to the gravity grip. Replace it with the Golf Pride Tour Sensor and it is fantastic and i have never putted better, while the gravity grip will work for some it didnt for me. I think feel and alignment improved with the change and for me this putter instills confidence and performs.
My playing partner @cwmonroe87 experimented w/ the gravity grip and had to ditch it after a few rounds. They just didn't agree wth each other. Different feel that is for sure.

Like Nate said I was in the same boat. I was super excited about the gravity grip but immediately made my putting worse. Went back to the pistol grip and putting improved.

4045ac96d05e6825d7f94730e24cfb60.jpg

I switched from the Gravity grip to the P2 Aware Tour. I liked the concept of what it did for squaring the putter at impact. The shape and slickness of the texture is why I switched. So far the P2 has improved my stroke and allowed me to put a true roll on the ball with better results.

DUUqzl9WAAAj9x3.jpg

Im gonna need some information on this bad boy.....
I've been reading through this thread. It took me about 2 minutes to go to Evnroll's site and order this bad boy divot tool...love the look of it.

I just recently bought a 35" Evnroll ER3 with the 355g head and a BGT Stabilty shaft in it. It has a tiny Golf Pride grip on it which I'm not a fan of at all. It feels heavy so I checked the swing weight and it is G1. A Gravity Grip is on its way so I'm anxious to see how it affects swing weight and feel. I got a round in with it yesterday and it rolled nicely...no 3 putts, three 1 putts and several tap in for 2.

I have a 34” ER2. Tried the Gravity Grip but had no distance control with it. Went back to the SuperStroke Traxion tour pistol grip and am much happier with my putting. I think the concept of the gravity grip makes sense and surely works for some, but I couldn’t for the life of me lag putt from distance. Happy again!

Just bought an Evnroll ER2 putter with gravity grip. Have always been interested in the putter but tried one at a store with the Gravity Grip and that kind of clicked for me. Have played with it for about 4 rounds and putting is better than before. Last round was sub 30 putts. I am really liking the putter and the grip (although I know the grip is hit or miss with many).

Over the winter months, buying putters becomes a problem since it’s the only practice I can do

bought the ER2 last week and had an awesome putting day today. Greens were soft so it definitely helped that I could be aggressive and not worry about blowing by the hole. Along with plenty of putting practice the last 3 months, today with this putter was the best on the greens I’ve had in a long time. 29 putts with 0 3 putts helped be shoot a 72 (+1) for my first round of the year

as a 6 hc Ive known for a long time putting is where I can save a minimum of 1 stroke. I know I won’t shoot 72’s all year but for the first time ever in my golf life I feel confident that I can now save a round with putting

second round in with the ER2 and it continues to impress. Iron play sucked and this putter bailed me out multiple times. 28 putts total. I definitely see the technology working in this putter. When you dont center the putt, the ball still rolls the same speed and on target.

With all the putters ive bought the last 3 months, I highly doubt anything will kick this out. Feels like this could be a long time club in the bag

second round in with the ER2 and it continues to impress. Iron play sucked and this putter bailed me out multiple times. 28 putts total. I definitely see the technology working in this putter. When you dont center the putt, the ball still rolls the same speed and on target.

With all the putters ive bought the last 3 months, I highly doubt anything will kick this out. Feels like this could be a long time club in the bag
Famous last words....:p;)

Anyone go from the stock evnroll grip to the gravity grip? From what I can see they appear to be a similar weight. I have a gravity grip waiting around but don't want to mess up the swing weight and feel currently. I see quite a few references to people not enjoying the gravity grip in this thread and curious why that is. Did it alter the feel/weight? Is it the different shape? Did it alter your swing path?

Looking to try it for no other reason than I am bored stuck at home. I know I can always swap back after but just curious to get some thoughts.

Anyone go from the stock evnroll grip to the gravity grip? From what I can see they appear to be a similar weight. I have a gravity grip waiting around but don't want to mess up the swing weight and feel currently. I see quite a few references to people not enjoying the gravity grip in this thread and curious why that is. Did it alter the feel/weight? Is it the different shape? Did it alter your swing path?

Looking to try it for no other reason than I am bored stuck at home. I know I can always swap back after but just curious to get some thoughts.
If you grip the putter in your palms like most people, it should work fine. I grip mine in the fingers and it's a little large. But it is more squarish than a regular putter grip - longer from front to back. But if you grip in the palm... If you are looking for stability and getting the hands out of the way, it should work well. As to swingweight, it's about 125g, corrrect? But it depends on where the weight is massed as compared to your gamer grip.

Last edited:

My gravity grip is still on but I dont find it very comfortable. Its a little long front to back....my results are incredible, but I never quite seem comfortable with my grip using the gravity grip

Results speak for themselves however, so I won't be changing on this. My other putters all have a GripMaster FL27 and love how it feels in hand

First post here!

Whats toe hang of 2.2?

I tried er2 2 years ago but didn't stay in the bag.
Just got er2b just because of its color. Hope the placebo gives it a staying power this time!

Back