Fantasy Football- Non THP League

I have 141 points, 2nd highest this week and unless rogers start playing like a qb I'm gonna lose....pissed

Canadan loves my signature and chutting

Looks like I'll be off to a good 3-0 start here after this evening...

I think after this bye week for the Colts I might have to start Luck over Stafford from now on. Not that Luck is amazing, but Stafford is not putting up big numbers like last year and 2/3 weeks Luck has outscored Stafford because the Colts have no offensive line so he has to throw for 300+ yards a game.

Might be time to start carson palmer over rodgers lol

Canadan loves my signature and chutting

I like my moves I made today to solidify some spots. I dont want anyone getting their first win against me this week.

I like my moves I made today to solidify some spots. I dont want anyone getting their first win against me this week.
You did nothing of value that I saw...haha

I feel my losing streak coming to an end...

you should have made som etrades. haha
No way dude, Lynch wouldnt have outscored any of my dudes from last week...except for Gronk, who you wanted.

No way dude, Lynch wouldnt have outscored any of my dudes from last week...except for Gronk, who you wanted.
I know man, thats what is so funny. Lynch will go HAM this week

You should trade Gronk.

Smart move on benching Romo. He's a fantasy dud.

I guess we'll see. I dont really trust Wacco that much but the Ravens did look good. Which means its probably turd time when I start him.

Someone in my league dropped DeAngelo Williams. Not sure why. The league is pretty thin at RB so when you have at least a starter you keep him. I was lucky enough to grab him. I have Doug Martin, Ahmad Bradshaw, Andrew Brown, Pierre Thomas and DeAngelo Williams. My WR's are Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Wes Welker and Stevie Johnson. If I don't win, this is a travesty...haha

I guess we'll see. I dont really trust Wacco that much but the Ravens did look good. Which means its probably turd time when I start him.
You'll win, and my losing streak will still be intact.

Jordy is projected at 18 pts or something like that, yet every week he gets like 4 pts.

Someone in my league dropped DeAngelo Williams. Not sure why. The league is pretty thin at RB so when you have at least a starter you keep him. I was lucky enough to grab him. I have Doug Martin, Ahmad Bradshaw, Andrew Brown, Pierre Thomas and DeAngelo Williams. My WR's are Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Wes Welker and Stevie Johnson. If I don't win, this is a travesty...haha

They need to implement position limits in your league.

wow...thats a strong team

Jordy is projected at 18 pts or something like that, yet every week he gets like 4 pts.
ESPN projections are hilarious.

I saw that and Im not sure what they're smoking when it comes to Jordy. 18 pts? Unless all the other WR's are hurt or out.

wow...thats a strong team

ESPN projections are hilarious.

Notice how I left out the QB? Hahah stupid Mike Vick! Hoping Matt Schaub can just put up normal numbers for me.

I'm destined to be as good as the Rhino at this FF stuff.

hmm Rodgers or Palmer this week lol

I'm destined to be as good as the Rhino at this FF stuff.
Im open to a trade. My 0-3 team is stacked.

Hey War - Who do you want for Jordy?

Back