Lukey719

Reaction score
Handicap
Best.Movie.Ever.

It's going to win all of the oscars next year because I don't see anything topping this one for just plain awesomeness.

Like all the others.....I'll rent it

I'm so pumped about this movie. All of the Fast and Furious combined, I don't know if it can get any better. This cast looks phenomenal especially with the addition of the rock with all of the best from past Fast and Furious! I'm stoked to see this film! Anyone else out there thinking this is going to be the best Fast and Furious?

Watch Trailer here: http://www.firstshowing.net/2011/watch-new-action-packed-official-trailer-for-universals-fast-five/

Let me know what you think :D

I'll probably go see this in the theaters, it looks like the best one so far.

I'll probably go see this in the theaters, it looks like the best one so far.

That's kind of like saying a colonoscopy is better having a catheter threaded into your man parts cause it's slightly less painful

That's kind of like saying a colonoscopy is better having a catheter threaded into your man parts cause it's slightly less painful

You went there Ron? Ouch.

I still haven't seen 4 fast 4 furious. So I might rent that one first. Though I've heard great things. Maybe I'll go see Seven Fast Seven Furious in the theater when that one comes out.

I kid, I kid!

You went there Ron? Ouch.

I still haven't seen 4 fast 4 furious. So I might rent that one first. Though I've heard great things. Maybe I'll go see Seven Fast Seven Furious in the theater when that one comes out.

I kid, I kid!

YOu mean 4 Fast 4 Fur-Four-ious-Four right?

I actually cant wait for this movie to come out. Call me simple but I enjoy car chases, gun fights, explosions and pretty women in my movies. This fits all prerequisites.

I really cant wait to see Vin Deisel and the Rock duke it out in this movie.

I actually cant wait for this movie to come out. Call me simple but I enjoy car chases, gun fights, explosions and pretty women in my movies. This fits all prerequisites.

I really cant wait to see Vin Deisel and the Rock duke it out in this movie.

Me too! The recipe is definitely right in this one.

I will for sure be seeing this one in the theatre.. Despite what people might say, I quite enjoy this franchise

The GT40 in that movie was built by this guy on another forum I'm on. It was a beautiful car.

I love how they use Chargers as their get away cars, totally bad a$$ and fitting of that car.

I love how they use Chargers as their get away cars, totally bad a$$ and fitting of that car.

Agreed I'm a huge charger fan and they look sick in the trailor. I just love fast cars and action in all of these movies. :D

Seems like a download special to me.

Agreed I'm a huge charger fan and they look sick in the trailor. I just love fast cars and action in all of these movies. :D

Try this one on for size:

[YOUTUBE]xP0Rp-6mPb8?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

Ill be at the first showing! I seen the first 4 like 500 times each

I'll probably do what I did for the rest, wait till they hit tv or netflix. I found it funny that Vin Diesel turned down #2 and then had a presence in the rest of the movie series.

I will probably wait for it to come out on HBO. While they all have been pretty good mindless entertainment, I would not pay money to see any of them, this new one included. In all fairness, unless it is some crazy Sci Fi movie with insane special effects, I would rather just watch it at home, and save the $.

I went and saw it with a bunch of guys the other night at midnight when it came out. It was the best Fast and Furious movie yet! Amazing cars, great fight scenes, and beautiful women :D You can't go wrong with this scenario! Has anyone else seen it yet?

Saw it and loved it. Cant wait til it hits blu-ray now.

I saw it and liked it-it met my expectations. I usually have low expectations for anything involving Vin Diesel and Paul Walker, though.

Good film, leaves it open for Fast 6 as well :D

Good film, leaves it open for Fast 6 as well :D

Yes! I'm so pumped, you had to stay after the credits to see the part Mike is talking about. Already pumped for the 6th one haha :D

Prob going to see it this weekend. I liked the others, but some of the previews for this one look sick. I'm glad it has been getting some good reviews.

Saw it Sunday with my brother! Best of the series. Rookie cop is smoke'n!
The rock looks like a giant muscle, stay for credits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back