Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream?

Lemon sherbert and cookies and cream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soft ice cream - Twist with chocolate sprinkles - Best of both worlds

Hard ice cream - Panda Paws - Love the vanilla, chocolate, and pb cups.

I'm all about the first one and it's how I roll at DQ when I don't get shake or blizzard

Other than that I'm a chocolate and vanilla mix

Black raspberry works well for me as well

2 - Brown Butter Almond Brittle from Jeni's Ice Cream - so smooth and blasting with flavor and Gaeter's Toffee Chip - The toffee compliments the chocolate chunks quite well.

Mint chocolate chip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cone Heads FTW
ae48ed282e95cbb90098312cb4ac4f56.jpg

Or the crowd pleaser.
I cannot confirm nor deny that I have eaten this on my own.

IMG_0544.jpg

Neapolitan. Because it's amazing. Standard and delicious.

Spumoni is up there for me. Reminds me of desert after Sunday dinners at my grandmas

My favorite supermarket ice cream is Blue Bell Cherry Vanilla.

Vanilla with chocolate syrup. Because I can either have vanilla with chocolate syrup, or add enough chocolate syrup to make chocolate ice cream.

dulce de leche yummy !

did you know that haagen-dazs has no meaning? it's a made up set of words that the manufacturer thought sounded dutch.

my answer is like gg: yes. pretty much every flavor of ice cream will be thoroughly enjoyed by me. the only ice cream i have ever not enjoyed was smoked white chocolate from a hipster restaurant here in orlando. it was repulsive.

I never new that. Well I like that over priced I e cream

Mint chocolate chip is my go to. I remember having it at an early age and since then it has been my favorite!

Strawberry.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

did you know that haagen-dazs has no meaning? it's a made up set of words that the manufacturer thought sounded dutch.

my answer is like gg: yes. pretty much every flavor of ice cream will be thoroughly enjoyed by me. the only ice cream i have ever not enjoyed was smoked white chocolate from a hipster restaurant here in orlando. it was repulsive.

I never new that. Well I like that over priced I e cream

Twist,best of both vanilla and chocolate.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Mint chocolate chip for me.

I never really want ice cream, but if I do it's Cookies & Cream.

When I'm craving ice cream it's a Snickers Blizzard

Rocky Road. Preferably made by the now defunct dairy called Pensupreme. They used straight up marshmallows instead of marshmallow creme, and the ratio of marshmallows to almonds was heavily slanted towards marshmallows.

Schwans Maple Nut Ice Cream....brings back great memories of visiting my grandparents

Bananas Foster.
Cherry Chocolate chunk a very close second

Back