Favorite Mitsubishi Shaft Ever?

Vanquish

Oh man. The original Ion plated Kai’li probably

Not a lot of experience, but I'm going to have to say the MMT for driver and UW's

My driver shaft has always been good to me. It is a Mitsubishi MMT 70 XStiff Graphite Shaft.

It came stock with my driver and I've never had the desire to get a new one. It was a rare good fit from the stock shaft options.

Mmt Hybrid shaft

MCA MMT iron shafts

MMT’s are pretty darn good.

Haven’t played many but would have to say MCA MMT iron shafts.

MCA MMT wood shaft! Really got along with it.

Haven't hit many but from what I have hit MMT Hybrid

Using the Kai'li White now and love it. I have the MMT in the hybrid and love that one as well but the hybrid is out of the bag currently. I did have a Diamana blueboard way back when and remember it fondly.

If I had to pick one it would be the Kai'li White as the 5w has so much versatility to it now and I like the flights I get with it.

I haven’t used more than a handful but overall my favourite was my MMT 95 iron shafts.

I agree! These were the iron shafts that turned me on to graphite!

Not a lot of experience, but I'm going to have to say the MMT for driver and UW's

My driver shaft has always been good to me. It is a Mitsubishi MMT 70 XStiff Graphite Shaft.

It came stock with my driver and I've never had the desire to get a new one. It was a rare good fit from the stock shaft options.
I'd my name to the list of MMT fans!

duly noted @IceyShanks It is a great shaft! For some reason, I didn't like it as a driver shaft though.

I've always had a love/hate with them, for some reason. I really enjoyed a couple of their fubuki shafts back in the day.

The Kuro Kage though... Man, we never saw eye to eye haha

The Kuro Kage though... Man, we never saw eye to eye haha
I tried one of those.… 100% not for me

Weird because as it was described to me it should have gelled 🤷‍♂️

This shaft paired with alpha 815 3w was beastly for me.

1703692631266.png

I tried one of those.… 100% not for me

Weird because as it was described to me it should have gelled 🤷‍♂️
It's funny how that works. Sometimes the kick point or the weighting just does NOT connect with a golf swing. So many examples from so many companies, and different person to person.

Toss up for me between Tensei Pro Orange 60tx and Diamana PD 70x

The Pro Orange was amazing in a PXG Prototype driver. Being able to add heavier weights made this arguably the best driver combo I ever played.

Diamana PD was extremely stable and reduced my dispersion and side spin better than any other shaft. I argue all the time it SHOULD be more popular than Ventus Black.

Fubuki in my old Adams super hybrid!

I get fit into the AV Blue Raw it seems like. LOL.

But honestly I had a Diamana Limited S60 that I absolutely loved.

I know this, I need to learn more about Mitsubishi Chemical. My knowledge base isn’t where it should be.

The 1k pro white was the one that I remember the most

OG Blue Board by far.
I'd love to find a 70g flowerband in regular flex some where.
Much older now, so i wonder if it would still have the same magic?
Messing with the Kai'li Blue right now.
Kai'li white in Regular would suit me well, I think

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 60x. I loved that thing.

probably the tensei 1k white. all of the others - even going back to diamana whiteboard and blueboard days in early 2000s were good. but the tensei line, esp the 1k seems to work for me the best. (although I'm playing a 1k black in my 7w right noww)

Only one for me . It was the original whiteboard. It was a prototype and had a real cool finish, a matte blue

Have not played a ton of Mitsubishi shafts but the one that sticks out is the Tensei AV raw blue driver shaft. Seemed to work pretty well for me. MMT line in the irons seems to be really good and the times I have swung those, they seem to work well for me.

Tensei AV Blue. Have it in my hybrids and have a driver shaft too.

I’d initially thought I’ve never hit a Mitsubishi shaft but it seems I’ve had two Tensei shafts, but neither worked for me. Tensei blue in a Cobra 3w and Tensei White in a Callaway Rogue driver.

Back