Feedback Journal Thread - The HandCrafted Experience w/ Project X

Guys I posted it in the other thread but will here as well.
Make sure you send me your design thoughts via email. YOu can find the info in the regular event thread.

Got out for 18 today. Hit the driver with the baseline shaft on 13 holes. Hit 8 out of 13 fairways. Of my misses, 4 were pushes out to the right and 1 was pulled left. All 5 misses were in play and only 1 I had no shot at the green. Was seeing a nice mid-ball flight. Today was the first time in a while I hit a couple fairways with little fades. Lately with the shaft it was either straight drives in the fairway or fades/pulls in the rough. I've been playing with an open stance the last 2 rounds and am liking the results. Will probably stick to it for now. this could be why I'm seeing some baby fades but not seeing any distance loss. Had some huge drives today on #1, #3, #8, #12, #15 and #17 (probably my longest drive ever on this hole). Will play again tomorrow. Will also probably post my thoughts and findings from my "driver fitting" this weekend when I can really sit down and get all the numbers together.

Last range session w the driver shaft. Playing 18 Sat, then working until Wednesday TP round.
Good session - I was able to hit the ball with the desired mid flight and got it higher just by teeing the ball up. Very little dispersion with good swings - a feature I really like about this shaft. Continues to feel very solid. Again, no twisting in my hands on toe strikes.
Still feels a tad heavy. Not bothersome, just noticeable.
Seriously, if you gave me this shaft, I would play it regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last range session w the driver shaft. Playing 18 Sat, then working until Wednesday TP round.
Good session - I was able to hit the ball with the desired mid flight and got it higher just by teeing the ball up. Very little dispersion with good swings - a feature I really like about this shaft. Continues to feel very solid. Again, no twisting in my hands on toe strikes.
Still feels a tad heavy. Not bothersome, just noticeable.
Seriously, if you gave me this shaft, I would play it regularly.

Um, we did give you that shaft?

Gawd I love this guy.
Oh to be Don on the THP Forum for a day or two.

Gawd I love this guy.
Oh to be Don on the THP Forum for a day or two.

In a day or two you'd only get 52 PMs from CHumphries.

I literally just spit out my Coke Zero.
See you in a few days brother.

Poor Don is saying "what did I get myself into"?

This is hilarious

Every event needs a "that guy", well
ItGSheet.GIF

tumblr_m7mj12DOnR1r08h92.jpg

I kid I kid. I'm just excited about getting away for a week. 2 kids (2 and 5 months). I'll just be glad to not have to pick up someone's chicken off the floor...well, from chatting with some of you guys...

Last edited:
I kid I kid. I'm just excited about getting away for a week. 2 kids (2 and 5 months). I'll just be glad to not have to pick up someone's chicken off the floor...well, from chatting with some of you guys...

Just don't try to touch O'Neil's food. He ripped the arms off a Wookie once for doing that.

Whoa Whoa Whoa. Who said Chumphries was not going to be on chicken picker upper duty?

Just don't try to touch O'Neil's food. He ripped the arms off a Wookie once for doing that.

Whoa Whoa Whoa. Who said Chumphries was not going to be on chicken picker upper duty?

I'll probably end up doing it from muscle memory, but I'm going to chew on DB's advice first:

18lsgugi7nqz4jpg.jpg

I am a very messy eater...

Obsessed with blood and zombies, messy eater.....

You must a peach to live with.

Peaches is my Bronie name...

I am not good at the internet lol I all but asked for that haha

Obsessed with blood and zombies, messy eater.....

You must a peach to live with.

Hey at least he's not a Yankee fan!

Wtf...

Lol, remind me never to cross you.

I'm going to start laying odds that you'll have something added before the event is over! :alien: Maybe "PM 64", and not for a PM Grind Wedge, but the number of PM's you've sent to Don! :alien2:

Back