Feedback Journal Thread - The HandCrafted Experience w/ Project X

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many are aware, a group of THPers are headed to San Diego to visit Project X HQ and create a completely custom shaft as part of the THP Event, The HandCrafted Experience w/ Project X. Part of that event was being sent a "baseline" shaft so that upon arrival, Don and team can work with each THPer, to make sure they are creating the perfect shaft for their game.

Well the baseline shafts are shipping out from PX to the lucky THPers right now and this thread will serve as host for each one to keep a journal of their thoughts on feel, ball flight and so much more. Here is a look at the very cool shaft being sent out. For those of you that missed the info on this amazing THP Event, click here to get caught up on something special.

How cool is this shaft incorporating a bit of the THP Logo into it...

IMG_20150723_141340787-XL.jpg

That's pretty darn cool looking

This is such a cool looking shaft! And it's only the tester. Can't wait to get some swings in when this arrives!

So awesome. I know this is going to be a special experience.

This is so cool.

That is pretty sweet and to think it's just a test shaft...

So awesome, yet also SO heartbreaking for me at the same time.

You guys are in for a hell of an event, and better yet, an education.

Yep this is cool. Will be following along

I can hear chumphries firing up the Personal Messenger as we speak!

That looks badass.

That's such a great looking shaft!

Wow, that is sick looking!! And just the tester. So insane. Can't wait to get it in the Vapor Pro and see what it feels like.

School girl giddy would be an understatement.

Grip tape is drying as we speak, shafts will be at Fed Ex within the hour.

As a reminder I am not a professional club builder, I am professional club designer. I apologize if your grip isn't on dead straight. You're supposed to be looking at the ball and the club anyways!

The 1st Annual "Bubba Watson Called and Said 'Hey Bro, Leave Some Tape For Me'" award goes to:

C Humphries. His doctoral thesis must be "Programming the Response of a Touch Screen for Users with Hands the Size of Catcher's Mitts".

Enjoy fella's!

DB

LMAO. Courtney is building quite the reputation!

Have a great time guys! I'm truly jealous!

Badass looking shaft. Can't wait for the event.

Good Lord Courtney, how many wraps did you have him put on that thing for you?? LOL

Putter grip for Courtney

Pretty cool shaft for an awesome event. I'm looking forward to seeing how these turn out

I like it. I cannot wait to see the final shafts for each player.

Looking forward to this shaft, the personal shaft, #TheHandCraftedExperience, and seeing Courtney's hands...from a distance. Maybe from space?

Looking forward to this shaft, the personal shaft, #TheHandCraftedExperience, and seeing Courtney's hands...from a distance. Maybe from space?

Maybe that satellite that just took pictures of Pluto can aim its camera back towards earth. It might be able to get one of them in the frame from that far away.

That's a cool looking shaft in it's own right. I'm looking forward to following along.

Sounds like everyone should be glad that Courtney is a PHD not a Proctologist.

Back