Final Contest - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Gotta give this one my best . Last chance folks , Let the trash talk begin.

Ugh....I'm not a trash talking type of person, just not in my DNA, and I really like Scotty G. This is not going to be a fun contest for me. :confused2:

Wrong #. You want in the gauntlet or the grandaddy?

Hmmmm trash talking and I usually don't go that well together.. Usually backfires on me and I am about to do some trash talking about something I am a fan off..

Just a play on the NE angle. I want in the GRANDADDY of 'em all!

yea, but your hastag is wrong was his point. You put #thegauntlet instead of #thegrandaddy

yea, but your hastag is wrong was his point. You put #thegauntlet instead of #thegrandaddy

F' me. What a dork!

Updated original, but kinda like making "birdie" after hitting your first shot OB... still a bogey.

Thanks for the heads up

Hmmmm trash talking and I usually don't go that well together.. Usually backfires on me and I am about to do some trash talking about something I am a fan off..

Something tells me you can get it done for this opportunity.

For fun!

Looking forward to this contest!

I feel bad for Scott. He's about to get his butt handed to him for for days straight... Sorry dude (not really)

Heres my first entry:

BOOM! Politely trash talked!

Wow some great entries already. Trash talking is not my forte so I will have to dig deep.

BRING IT everyone!, believe me you WANT to be a part of this team!

For fun...

Trash talking Scotty,getting in the Granddaddy=win win. Let the pondering begin

Some great entries so far...keep'em coming fellas! This is your last shot, and you only have 60 days from today until we head to Carlsbad!

Back