FS: (LH) PING G20 Driver ; (LH) W/S Fybrid RS Hybrid ; (LH) W/S Fybrid RS 3wood

I'm very close to Kingsport myself. Maybe we should have some kind of get together close to here.

Guys,
Lets keep the marketplace threads about the items for sale and golf get togethers to the private message. Thanks.

I am very interested in the driver but on the road today.

G20 driver is SOLD!

Ahh I reallyyy want to pull the trigger on this one, but the golf wallet's kinda tight after I just bought my new 3w.... GLWS though TC

Hey you left handers out there check this out, here is a great opportunity for quality equipment. I just received the G20 driver after TC shipped it yesterday morning. He went out of his way to get the package to me quickly. It was by far the smoothest and quickest internet transaction I have ever been involved in. The driver is like new, the packaging was great, not a dent and it is obvious that TC takes a lot of pride and care in doing things right.

Thanks for the endorsement Don! Glad it showed up in one piece and yeah, that thing is mint!

Some nicee deals! Thinking about the Wilson 19.5°... or the G20 (provided the banker approves).... heard some great things about buying from you TC

I would assume you are not looking for any trades for the G20 are you?

Do you still have the wilson hybrid? I'm looking to get out to the range this weekend and demo it while I'm out there

Do you still have the wilson hybrid? I'm looking to get out to the range this weekend and demo it while I'm out there

Yep.....both Fybrids are still available.

Fybrids still available?

THey are Dev.

THey are Dev.

Interested in a trade for both for Mashie F3? Hahaha Let me think about it for another day or so. I think I am going to take the 19.5.

LOL, If I only didn't have one. Just keep me posted.

LOL, If I only didn't have one. Just keep me posted.

Yeah, l I was just kidding. I see your fully stocked Cleveland bag. The only thing that worries me is the Stiff shaft. I swing Regular shaft. My swing speed is not near a Stiff shaft.

Yeah, l I was just kidding. I see your fully stocked Cleveland bag. The only thing that worries me is the Stiff shaft. I swing Regular shaft. My swing speed is not near a Stiff shaft.

Yeah, you want to make sure they aren't too stout for you dude. That's for sure. Personally, I feel as though the VTS' aren't too rigid or stout. They do what they're meant to (high and straight)

Yeah, you want to make sure they aren't too stout for you dude. That's for sure. Personally, I feel as though the VTS' aren't too rigid or stout. They do what they're meant to (high and straight)

I have the stock Ping shaft from my driver. Would I be able to cut it down and put in there do you think?

I have the stock Ping shaft from my driver. Would I be able to cut it down and put in there do you think?

Put it in the 19.5* club?

I wouldn't recommend that Dev.

I wouldn't recommend that Dev.

Is that considered a hybrid or a FW in terms of buying a shaft for it?

Back