Fujikura Pro Series Shafts

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
featured-product-images-hybrid-pro2.jpg

This is a fairly new line from Fujikura - characterized as mid spin/low launch. Had a chance to hit the 73S hybrid version in an Adams Pro tonight and wow. It felt really, really good. Mid bend point, which probably explains me enjoying the feel. That's right up my alley. Looked pretty nice too. For being "low spin" I was hitting the ball higher and longer than I expected to, so take that label for whatever it's worth.

Video from Fujikura
[video=youtube;Hbzu-miUyQY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbzu-miUyQY[/video]

Anybody else try these out? May need to get in touch with Fuji to learn more. I think there are some people here that might really enjoy it.

I like the looks. I to am interested to hear some feedback on these.

Saw these at Club Champion last week. The looks are fantastic in hand, and one of the reps at Club Champion was saying that they're already fitting a lot of people into those shafts. I would love to learn more about these.

I'm a pretty big fan of what Fujikura does. I am very intrigued by what I'm seeing here.

• Staff
I like the looks. I to am interested to hear some feedback on these.

My instructor is also a club builder that sells Fuji stuff and he was pretty excited about it. I honestly wasn't expecting much, especially in that hybrid, but it was very nice.

I would absolutely love to learn more about these and Fujikura in general.

• Staff
I would absolutely love to learn more about these and Fujikura in general.

He says, "have you seen those MCI iron shafts they have?" I had to remind them I let him swing them a year ago lol. Apparently they are going to push them a little more this year than they did last.

I am not sure if it would fit me, but dang does it look sweet

He says, "have you seen those MCI iron shafts they have?" I had to remind them I let him swing them a year ago lol. Apparently they are going to push them a little more this year than they did last.

I think about those damn things often. I wish they would push them, would be sweet to see happen.

Would really love to know the difference between these and the Speeder 661.

Hoping the instructor has these on the range again today so I can take a few more swings. Hybrid shafts can't really be found anywhere that I've looked.

I saw this shaft up close and personal at #theking. I t looks good and from what I saw it performs even better.

One of the Cally guys have it in a driver Freddie?

Instructor's hybrid got jacked, so no luck on the reunion last night.

Interested in pairing one of these with a Jetspeed head... Thoughts?

I have one in my X2hot driver. It's a 63s and plays to 45". Coming from a Speeder 661 s it's a bit softer but launches the same. I have about 4 rounds with it so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to land a Pro 73 TS to tinker with, but I'm in no rush.

I would love to try the MCINTYRE shafts but they are still over $900.00 for a set on the bay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Darn phone, MCI shafts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Yeah after trying hawks I checked ebay and got sticker shock

has anyone tried the 95i shafts yet?

are the 95i Tour Spec shafts available yet?

thanks

i game a non-tour blue 63 in r flex in my 4h. absolutely love this shaft. high initial launch, very tight dispersion and very consistent. i got mine PUREd. thinking about putting together a 2h with this shaft as well to replace my 5w. i got mine for $90 from the people's club on ebay after a $10 coupon.

has anyone tried the 95i shafts yet?

are the 95i Tour Spec shafts available yet?

thanks

FWIW here's an update with some 95i TS specs directly from Fujikura but not posted on the site yet

98 grams, 37mm butt flex, 38mm tip flex, 3.0° torque, high kick point

I bought a 4 - PW, DW set of Altitudes from the original owner [used once, looks like not all clubs were played]

I'm going to use the 5/6/7/8 and reshaft with Fujikura Pro 95i stiff

great feel!

got fitted at Kepler's Golf in Walnut Creek

he's excellent

will report back

I just put two of the pro 73 gram hybrid shafts in my X2 hot 4 and 5 hybrids. Two rounds with them so far and like the feel of the shafts. Ball flight is not too high and distance is good around 215 with the 4 and 200 with the 5. I bought stiff flex shafts and they feel pretty firm, maybe a little stiffer than expected. But over all I like them over the old Kuro Kage black shafts I had in them before.

Back