Fujikura Ventus TR

have you tried it yet? i've been incredibly impressed.
I haven't. I used a LinQ Gunmetal for a bit last year and enjoyed it which had me pondering this profile.

(also a little bit because of the sparkly blue)

This is now in my LTDx for the foreseeable future 😳
ED048702-1115-4628-861B-7632D9AFCB41.jpeg

Moving my TR to a Titleist tip since the Mizzy just isn’t working out spin wise.

Plus, Titleist Experience prep

Got the TR in both Rogue and LTDx. Love this shaft. Now it’s just figuring out which driver head to play. Love them both. Had used Ventis Black and Blue before. The TR is just, right.

46454c257e684d3dc5e2d793a0d86d13.jpg

31a503227dbf7b724c36c69dec0b2e3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looks like a black and red are coming out now!! Black was already pretty stiff... cant imagine how the Black TR will feel

@OldandStiff

Curious what the Red TR brings to the table...

The butt section was already strong....

Curious what the Red TR brings to the table...

The butt section was already strong....

If it is a more purple version of the red, it could be very money..

Ok, so Red TR is officially a serious ponder for me.

Red TR with a stiffer mid??? sign me up! That thing in the 300 mini is sounding beautiful right now

"Each VENTUS TR configuration offers similar feel to its original VENTUS counterpart, but with enhanced stiffness and reduced launch and spin."

"Each VENTUS TR configuration offers similar feel to its original VENTUS counterpart, but with enhanced stiffness and reduced launch and spin."
That's kind of what I figured glancing at the basic spec sheet. Bit beefed up. They're multiple grams heavier. Added some material to each.

Website is updated.
1659978313090.png

Bought the black for driver and red for 300 mini this morning. Should have them by Thursday to test out before my round saturday. Im honestly more intrigued with the red

Looks like ill have the Black in hand today

TR blue has made me not wonder any longer about what shaft will be the gamer. It actually made me choose between rogue and LTDx heads. This shaft rocks in both. Hence I am going back and forth. Thanks Fuji!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is much smoother than original black but still extremely stable

3D1F0E76-D03A-4187-B284-FC453634B5B8.jpeg

First 18 in with the black TR and it did not disappoint. Very very stable with not much action but overall I felt it is smoother than original Black

Ive tried multiple shafts this year and black TR has given me the most consistent center face contact than everything else. Blue TR would be 2nd but ultimately it was still a little too lively for my liking

Would love to see the TR Red and blue in a hybrid line…

Back