Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

I'm in a weird spot with the black lights right now.... I want them, but then I don't want to deal with their prices..

but then I realize I need a Mad Hatter..
And a Spiderman..
And a Deadpool..
And a Batman..
And a Captain America..
Did you order your black light Pops online or did you find them in stores?

That Spiderman...Good luck lol

Your dilemma right now is why I moved away from wanting them. I'll come back at some point, but not right now
I may start chasing weird Batmans instead.

1634697553882.png

I'm in a weird spot with the black lights right now.... I want them, but then I don't want to deal with their prices..

but then I realize I need a Mad Hatter..
And a Spiderman..
And a Deadpool..
And a Batman..
And a Captain America..
I mean, there must be a bulk-buy for black lights somewhere, right?! Maybe you and @Jman can share an order. Yours for the Pops, his for the Swag collection.

Did you order your black light Pops online or did you find them in stores?
It's mixed for me.. I got three of them at Target, and a couple of them online.

The rest of the ones I need (online) terrify me on pricing hahaha

I mean, there must be a bulk-buy for black lights somewhere, right?! Maybe you and @Jman can share and order. Yours for the Pops, his for the Swag collection.
The bulk buys are pretty significant. I'd definitely overpay for a Batman BL, but not the Joker or Harley Quinn.... and they usually come as a package.

Forget Carnage, Eddie Brock, and those guys. Insane.

You didn't mention those at first so I didn't bring them up but yeahhhhhh the whole Spiderman set is outrageous

You didn't mention those at first so I didn't bring them up but yeahhhhhh the whole Spiderman set is outrageous
I said I could get behind around 30 bucks for Deadpool, maybe even Cap..

but those other guys, and the prices I am seeing? Not a chance in hell I'm throwing that money for plastic in a carboard cube lmao

It's mixed for me.. I got three of them at Target, and a couple of them online.

The rest of the ones I need (online) terrify me on pricing hahaha
I need to figure out our Target. We only have common boring ones. Maybe I need to try to befriend an employee to get the insider scoop.

The bulk buys are pretty significant. I'd definitely overpay for a Batman BL, but not the Joker or Harley Quinn.... and they usually come as a package.

Yeah, that’s above my collection! I’m a buyer at the $9 mark of if it’s a Leafs Pop!

I need to figure out our Target. We only have common boring ones. Maybe I need to try to befriend an employee to get the insider scoop.
I can't figure it out... As far as seeing the black lights in targets, I saw them ONCE at my Target, and never at any other target other than the random Ant-Man I found behind things in clearance. Impossibly lucky.

Yeah, that’s above my collection! I’m a buyer at the $9 mark of if it’s a Leafs Pop!
I had a pretty fun chat with @JB about this, how much I am a fan of getting a great deal and chasing it as far as I can to find it haha

That's just not happening with the exclusives. I know there are two levels to this game, and I just need to get my mind right on both.

I had a pretty fun chat with @JB about this, how much I am a fan of getting a great deal and chasing it as far as I can to find it haha

That's just not happening with the exclusives. I know there are two levels to this game, and I just need to get my mind right on both.
I fully admit though - they’re growing on me. And they look pretty fun beside each other.

I can't figure it out... As far as seeing the black lights in targets, I saw them ONCE at my Target, and never at any other target other than the random Ant-Man I found behind things in clearance. Impossibly lucky.
That's the find of the year! I now look behind all the clearance toys because of your awesome find!

That's the find of the year! I now look behind all the clearance toys because of your awesome find!
I still can't believe it...

And funny enough, JB said "come check this out" because they had a couple other Pops on the shelf.. He couldn't even see it haha

Oh come on, let's get this going.. What else gets you fired up?
If they made a Sakic Pop, I’d be keen on that. Even more so if it were a Nordiques jersey!

Might consider a Gretzky.

If they made a Sakic Pop, I’d be keen on that. Even more so if it were a Nordiques jersey!

Might consider a Gretzky.
You are Canadianing so hard right now, acting like it's hockey and then NOTHING else lmao

Letterkenny pops are coming 🔥🔥🔥

You are Canadianing so hard right now, acting like it's hockey and then NOTHING else lmao

Letterkenny pops are coming 🔥🔥🔥
I am 1000% okay with that! 🇨🇦

I would Letterkenny!

Game stop had black light cases! But then it's GS pricing too. I could get down with OOTB in a blight box though!

My son and I were at 2&C and they had some pops on hold. The tops were facing out and I swore they were this series. I didn't know until I looked them up. I should have asked to buy them right then if the price was reasonable.
Screenshot_20211019-210431.jpg

What do you mean, black light cases?
I'll have to take a pic when I get back. The one in town had it up on the top shelf. Didn't ask about it and I'm too short to read it.

Edit:
Looked about the dimensions of a baseball bat case

Back