Garsen Golf Grips Review

Contemplating a move from the pro to the max. Something to help keep my wrists out of it even more.

Big props to Stenson and Garsen on the open win!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Big props to Stenson and Garsen on the open win!!

Yeah, pretty cool for Garsen. I think Tony Finau might have on on his putter as well, but not sure.

Pretty cool color option alone, I wonder what the shape difference is on it
CqvGeobUMAQozF3.jpg

Spoiler

Saw those on twitter about a week ago. Asked him when they would be available to the average Joe's but never heard back. I like the look. Hope they keep coming out with new color patterns.

Saw those on twitter about a week ago. Asked him when they would be available to the average Joe's but never heard back. I like the look. Hope they keep coming out with new color patterns.

I hope so too. I think it's time to replace my original Garsen.

I'm rocking a 15" giant pro on a seemore giant and oddessy tank. Legit products

Put this grip on and had one of my best rounds putting of the year. It really forces you to have a good stroke and squares the club nicely

I love these grips. They absolutely eliminate my biggest posture issue which is rounding my shoulders. It basically forces me to have a better stroke.

I love these grips. They absolutely eliminate my biggest posture issue which is rounding my shoulders. It basically forces me to have a better stroke.

I noticed with mine that I can't get my hands close enough together, is that a posture issue you think or am I just getting sloppy?

I am trying to picture this. Like you thumbs don't feel close enough?

My right hand and consequently right thumb is at least 1 to 1 1/2 inches below my left hand (thumb)

Exactly that, yes
For what it is worth, there is a small gap between mine or they are barely touching. I can take a look for you when we see each other in a couple weeks.

My right hand and consequently right thumb is at least 1 to 1 1/2 inches below my left hand (thumb)
Same here. I am speaking more about the left thumb touching the base of my right hand.

549aae87bdbed63a8a3f033f3dd7e4ab.jpg

Oh yeah my hands are probably an inch and a half more separated. Might have to work on that some

Oh yeah my hands are probably an inch and a half more separated. Might have to work on that some

Tough trying to take the picture and grip the club. I would like to have a little more separation then in the picture but not a whole lot.

What a kick ass combo. Looking good Nate dogg.

If you can't it is all your fault. They should be automatic with that setup.

I like it !!!

Back