Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

20 days, 488 hours 29321 minutes till signup day, But who's counting!

I'm not going to freak out about yesterday's round as it was the first of the year, BUT…38 putts. THIRTY EIGHT. And there was more than once where I just knew my line, knew my speed, just knew I was going to make the putt--and then couldn't get it rolling on the line I wanted to. I wonder if a high MOI putter would help that…?

Three weeks, and I can't wait to see who joins in on the fun of getting Cured with better putting.

Man, working on a couple of outlines for this one and it is going to be ONE HELL OF A TIME!
The Cure guys are excited, I am excited and the location is perfect.

Really looking forward to it.

Love hearing tge Cure guys are excited, can't wait to meet and learn from them!!

Man, working on a couple of outlines for this one and it is going to be ONE HELL OF A TIME!
The Cure guys are excited, I am excited and the location is perfect.

Really looking forward to it.
Last year was a blast! Hopefully I get back in this year.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to sign ups for this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't make the pick in the RR, so I am full steam ahead in trying to make this one.

I love the excitement in this thread, I can't wait for sign ups. It would be very interesting to be in the event since I haven't changed my putter since becoming serious about golf 6 years ago.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Need to check my dates for this one. I definitely want in, but already have two Cure's. Should I be greedy and try for a third???

Need to check my dates for this one. I definitely want in, but already have two Cure's. Should I be greedy and try for a third???

Absolutely!

Absolutely!

I like your thinking.

I missed out on last year's event due to work. May have conflicts again but going to give it a run.

Im ready ...we are in march now signups cant get here fast enough.

Already warned the wife I was hoping to get in this one. :golf3:

Is it March 21st yet? I cannot wait for this, I heard so many great things from the guys that went last year and with THP #changingthegame and the classic look of these putters this event is going to be incredible, and if they can improve my putting? Well take my money now!

share the wealth bro we all need Cure'd :thumb:

Already warned the wife I was hoping to get in this one. :golf3:

Would be fun to play together again, Hickory Stick was a good time.

Of course you should, I have a Cure and am hoping to get another.

Is it March 21st yet? I cannot wait for this, I heard so many great things from the guys that went last year and with THP #changingthegame and the classic look of these putters this event is going to be incredible, and if they can improve my putting? Well take my money now!
I got to meet and talk to a few of the Cure guys at the PGA Show. They are just really good guys who believe in this putter so much and can help you dial it in perfectly.

I'm going to really see if I can make this one work.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I got to meet and talk to a few of the Cure guys at the PGA Show. They are just really good guys who believe in this putter so much and can help you dial it in perfectly.

I'm going to really see if I can make this one work.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

#CAABeatApproved means the excitement for this builds

#CAABeatApproved means the excitement for this builds
LOL!! Well, I think the excitement builds with or without that endorsement, but I hope to be part of it!!

Would be fun to play together again, Hickory Stick was a good time.

Yes it was. I'm sure we can make something happen.

Still working on this one. Want.

Very interested in this one. Drive-able from MI too, with a quick cut through of Canada. Definitely plan to try to enter. Love the looks of the Cure putters.

They are great putters and the guys from Cure are the best! Good luck to everyone trying to get into this event. This is gonna be a good one!

Back