GoBe Golf Shoe Preview

Interesting thoughts Jake. Some questions for you if you dont mind.

When did your feet start hurting? Was it after the round, at the end of the round, etc?
What kind of socks were you wearing?
Have you noticed any discomfort with these previously and if not were you wearing different socks?

Thanks in advance.
They really didn't hurt on the course too bad, it was after I had finished. In the car on the way home was when I really started to feel it, so after I had sat for around 10 minutes or so I guess. I typically experience some soreness but I walk every week so I'm quite used to it, today the soreness is just a little more evident than usual.
I wore Swiftwick socks
Last question, each time I've worn these I've worn Swiftwick actually. The previous times I've worn them I just walked 9 only but the soreness wasn't as bad as it was today actually.

I'm not prepared to say that the soreness from today was 100% the shoe's fault, I mean there are a few factors, length we walked, time I spent with these on all day, the amount of time I spent on my feet at work etc. So I can't say it's apples to apples with the previous times I've worn them.

Thanks for the input. Always interested in footwear and how they feel to people.

Im always interested in the street golf shoes. Ive never been able to afford them but Ive always wanted to try them!! These ones are no different!

Thanks for all of the hard work Jake!

Too bad on the comfort side of things, glad to know the traction is there though.

Back