GoBe Golf Shoe Preview

I like quite a few of these. I love the black/white models the best.

I bet they are some seriously comfy shoes

I could see these being very comfortable, but they just don't do it for me.

If I'm going to sacrifice looks for comfort I'm going all the way and getting a pair of True Linskwear, :D

I think Duey was saying that he *could* see some of his younger buddies wearing them, not that they are at this time.
Thanks cookie, I can't read worth a darn!!! I was all excited that someone here in Nebraska either had them or was selling them so I could go try them on!!!
I bet they are some seriously comfy shoes
They do look very comfy, plus the traction pattern on the bottom really intrigues me!

I like the innovation, but these just aren't for me, quite ugly IMHO.

Whole lot of "not for me" going on with these. Wide toe box? Sorry, Adidas are perfect for me (size 13B). Spikeless? Nope, not going to ever trust them. Style? Not something I could see wearing. It appears that I'm not part of their target market.

I like the prodigy and the rebel, the pride is weird.

I like these shoes. I don't like the price of them. Mostly b/c I've never really heard of them before. I have a hard time paying premium prices when I've never heard of a brand. I feel like they need to earn that right or something.

I like these shoes. I don't like the price of them. Mostly b/c I've never really heard of them before. I have a hard time paying premium prices when I've never heard of a brand. I feel like they need to earn that right or something.

I have to be honest and say I do as well. But I do like the top down look of the pride. Looks like a roomy toe area. They look sweet as well. That price tag should drop into the $100 area though

Even if they were $99, I'd be way more inclined to pursue them. I'm with ya ******. That being said, they look great.

Even if they were $99, I'd be way more inclined to pursue them. I'm with ya ******. That being said, they look great.

They really do. I like the top down looks that Cookie posted. And that moisture wicking liner is a neat idea as well. I'm betting some sales will pop up

Good looking shoes there, looking forward to hearing more about them.

I like the looks of these. They def look comfy, but would want to try them on first.

Good stuff, JB! I could rock the black or brown ones no problem. So many great casual golf shoe products out there it is pretty dizzying. I'd have to sit back and review the options, but in my mind, these aren't all that differentiated from other offerings, some that are less expensive.

Not a huge fan at that price point, I think the Ecco's are better looking for the $$. Fit is always paramount though and I hope you can find them to try on.

I like the idea behind them, but not real into the looks. Interesting though and wonder how they feel.

While I like the concept and even a couple of the color schemes I just have not embraced the spikeless shoe yet. And that's odd for me because I love the new and innovative most times.

TapAhoy!

If the dry features work they will be gold. My Cardiff's lock in most moisture...

A pair of the GoBe shoes arrived for a home page review. These are the Rebel in black and tan. The price tag on this pair is $159. Initial thought is that they feel very sturdy and they're actually a lot more comfortable (just wearing them around the house after unboxing) than I immediately expected. I'll be playing in Men's League tomorrow and I'll be wearing these for the 9 hole walk to get a good initial thought for you. I'll grab some better pics then as well, forgive the mess in the background please!

DSC06574.jpg

DSC06572.jpg

DSC06571.jpg

Really looking forward to hearing about comfort and support on these.

Nice pics. Still not a huge fan of the looks but if anyone can make a shoe look good it is Jake. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Im interested in hearing about these as well, as the soles dont seem to have significant traction like some of the others do.

The deep heel has me a little excited. I wonder if it will add a sense of stability.

The deep heel has me a little excited. I wonder if it will add a sense of stability.

THis is an area I am interested in. Sometimes I like that and sometimes I dont. I hope it does not make socks feel as though they are always falling down.

Exactly. Nor cause rubbing on the achilles. Hate that.

Back