GoBe Golf Shoe Preview

They are an interesting golf shoe...not sure if I'm in love with the looks but I certainly don't hate them. Cool sole design though.

These aren't bad looking shoes. I've got 2 different pair of street style shoes and find myself wearing them just about every time I play golf. Can't wait to hear more, this quote really intrigues me a lot. Sounds like they really did their homework with these babies.

The GoBe Dry™ shoe liner has a patent-pending interior moisture management system; with drainage channels, aeration holes at flex points and notches above the toe area to drain perspiration away from feet. The moisture-wicking fiber lining also aerates, and has anti-microbial and anti-odor properties to keep feet cool, dry and fresh.

Like the wide toe talk. Seems like a lot of thought went into them. I'd wear them

Posted via tapatalk.

I feel the same way. Now if only Adidas would adopt a wider toe area as well!

I would sure like a chance to compare the GoBe shoes to the Asics spikeless model. New shoes are on my radar for next season, and I plan to give the spikeless models some serious consideration.

I feel the same way. Now if only Adidas would adopt a wider toe area as well!

I would sure like a chance to compare the GoBe shoes to the Asics spikeless model. New shoes are on my radar for next season, and I plan to give the spikeless models some serious consideration.

Yea, the adidas shoes are a little narrow for me in most cases too. I didn't really realize it until I started wearing something with a little more room up there.

I really like the look of those, and have been seriously pondering a spikeless shoe. Add these to the list assuming I can find a place to try them on. Off I go to their website to check.

wow, that actually is some nice looking footwear. I am intrigued.

I kinda like the Rebel line. I'm anxious to see these in person. Hope the PGA Superstore or Golfsmith stocks them.

This looks like a great shoe for summer golf and I think great looking.

I wear the FJ Contour and have no issue with gripping. These look even better.

Same here, I love my FJ Contour Casuals, but these have much better styling. Price tag is a little high compared to other comparable spikeless models.

I can't say I'm a fan of these, yet I can see several of my younger buddies wearing them. Sounds like they did their home work on the construction.

I want these! I want one in every color. Right up my alley.

Hmmmm....intrigued, I like the designs and talk of a wide you're box. Need to try them on, unless they offer free shipping on returns like Zappos.

On the fence with these shoes. I would probably lean toward wearing them once they are reviewed by the THPer's.

Pretty good looking shoe

I can't say I'm a fan of these, yet I can see several of my younger buddies wearing them. Sounds like they did their home work on the construction.

Due, which styles and colors do they wear? I hadn't ever heard of these before this thread. Do they like them?

Those are sharp. Absolutely could find something in that lineup to suit a wide range of fashion senses, and the cost isn't bad either.

When you get these in hand can you post a shot looking down at the top of the shoe? I'm wondering if the wide toe area is very noticeable or if it flows into the shoe.

Those are sharp. Absolutely could find something in that lineup to suit a wide range of fashion senses, and the cost isn't bad either.

When you get these in hand can you post a shot looking down at the top of the shoe? I'm wondering if the wide toe area is very noticeable or if it flows into the shoe.

I was curious about this as well.

Due, which styles and colors do they wear? I hadn't ever heard of these before this thread. Do they like them?

I think Duey was saying that he *could* see some of his younger buddies wearing them, not that they are at this time.

Interesting line....I can see people asking about the last 3, "Are those some new Adidas shoes?" But I like that! Will give it a look.

Good looking shoe....I just hope that it comes in the shoe box size!

Toe down image of the Prodigy:

0000120_prodigy.jpeg

Toe down image of the Rebel:

0000135_rebel.jpeg

Toe down image of the Pride:

0000192_pride.jpeg

Ok then. I like the Pride very much.

I think they OK. I'd probably wear them.

All depends on size here. I like the look. If they come in larger sizes, I am in.

Gracias cookster. These are on the short list pending the review. I was worried they would look like those Ryan Moore shoes.

Back