Going to Graphite Shafts

My next set of irons will be graphite as I have no doubt the old joints will thank me. I am looking forward to the new Cleveland irons that will come stock with the Miyazaki shafts coming out soon!

The Prolaunch Blues are $29 a shaft and if you look on Golfsmith.com there are quite a few options. The irod graphite iron shafts are a reality too at 11.99 a shaft and I think the UST MP6's run about $20 a shaft. I saw a set of PX 5.5 Graphite pulls awhile back for I believe $120. A ton of options out there.

I'm excited to see the shafts that Miyazaki comes out with next year. I will have ZERO problem switching if I love them as much as I love thier recent wood shafts.

Thanks for that info, Yoccos. That's not as bad as I thought.

The Prolaunch Blues are $29 a shaft and if you look on Golfsmith.com there are quite a few options. The irod graphite iron shafts are a reality too at 11.99 a shaft and I think the UST MP6's run about $20 a shaft. I saw a set of PX 5.5 Graphite pulls awhile back for I believe $120. A ton of options out there.

If you look in the shaft clearance section they have ProLaunch Blues for $14.99

Thanks for that info, Yoccos. That's not as bad as I thought.

Its really not! Some good afforable options out there.

I'm excited to see the shafts that Miyazaki comes out with next year. I will have ZERO problem switching if I love them as much as I love thier recent wood shafts.

Me too!!! Lol. I've been thinking about that ever since we first got word.

If you look in the shaft clearance section they have ProLaunch Blues for $14.99

Thats even better. Those are the ones in the Adams set I'm testing and couldnt be happier.

Hm pro launch blues in my mizzys might be what I need.... cheaper then new irons

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Hm pro launch blues in my mizzys might be what I need.... cheaper then new irons

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I think youll be quite happy. Maybe even just try one to see if you like it?

I think youll be quite happy. Maybe even just try one to see if you like it?

I lied the prolaunch blues are $29. The $14.99 was for the hybrid shafts.

http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp?pn=TT201203&c= (golf galaxy) the pro-launch blues graphite iron shaft is $19.99 each

Do these generally have a high or low ball flight? Graphite would probably have a higher ball flight than steel anyway because of the flex right?

I lied the prolaunch blues are $29. The $14.99 was for the hybrid shafts.

Hahaha, I had just looked the other day, thought they might've gone on clearance. Sometimes Golfsmith has sneaky good online clearance prices.

I like the Grafalloy ProLaunch Blues in my current irons/hybrids: stable, launch the ball high, and good distance.

I like the Grafalloy ProLaunch Blues in my current irons/hybrids: stable, launch the ball high, and good distance.

THey're great arent they???? We're playing the same irons too :) What do you think of them? What shafts did you come from?

THey're great arent they???? We're playing the same irons too :) What do you think of them? What shafts did you come from?
Yes they are Yoccos! So far I'm very impressed with the a12's. I think Adams has a real winner with these. I had Bassara shafts in my other irons, but I like ProLaunch Blues better. For me they launch the ball with a bit more "pop". lol

Yes they are Yoccos! So far I'm very impressed with the a12's. I think Adams has a real winner with these. I had Bassara shafts in my other irons, but I like ProLaunch Blues better. For me they launch the ball with a bit more "pop". lol

Great way to describe it :) they do launch with some some authority.

Back