CONTEST Golden Ticket for the 2020 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget to join the AC to have your entry qualify.

Gonna be doing that in the next few days or so. Been an Albatross member of about 6 or 7 years. No reason not to sign back up and tons of reasons to sign up.

Official entry:

It’s the ultimate THP team competition and I’d like a shot at it. And my wife says I can go!

Put some thought into your responses! The Morgan Cup is in a league of its own. Let’s goooooo!

Just signed up for 2020. Official entry coming soon. Man I love THP.

Gonna be doing that in the next few days or so. Been an Albatross member of about 6 or 7 years. No reason not to sign back up and tons of reasons to sign up.

And we are honored to have you.

I love team events, and this one is accompanied by an awful lot of CPG goodness!!! #LFG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I'm bringing that energy to #HackersforLife! :devilish: ;)
Normal people energy.

"Go Hackers!"

Stemmy energy.

"GO HACKERS I AM HERE NOW DEAL WITH IT IN SUCH A GOOD WAY!"

Although participation in the Morgan Cup would only occupy a few days, the memories would last a lifetime

Official entry: THP team mates, friendly competition, with Cobra. Would b honoured to b apart of this THP experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OP has been up for like 3 hours and we're only on page 3 for posts..... Just a Golden Ticket for MC 2020 at stake..... just saying!

New member, now retired, never spent time in Utah. Son played in Idaho and had a blast! My turn?

Cobra/Puma gear is great, golf in Utah sweet, friendships formed awesome, THP events amazing, unimaginable, unbelieveable and unforgettable!!

The OP has been up for like 3 hours and we're only on page 3 for posts..... Just a Golden Ticket for MC 2020 at stake..... just saying!
If I were trying to win, I'd be glad to watch it get buried.

Methinks the party will pick up tomorrow AM.

Official entry:

You either die a hero (Team Hackers), or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain (Team Paradise).

Official entry;
I always wanted to be in the Morgan Cup, not for the gear but to honor the woman. Pure class.

You clearly haven’t hit forged tec yet :LOL:

???⚡

No I have not had the chance, but my post was actually very sincere. She has treated me with respect and kindness since I have joined years ago and that means a lot in this day and age to an old guy.

Official Entry:

Would be an honor to participate in the Morgan Cup. THP, Cobra, Puma, class competition and company...sign me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back