Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Dang.... Look what I started... I'll take OG as my partner and we will be ready to defend our title.. I think Josh and Seth should be partners #matchmadeinheaven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang.... Look what I started... I'll take OG as my partner and we will be ready to defend our title.. I think Josh and Seth should be partners #matchmadeinheaven

This is my hoss putting out the word! :bomb:

What do you guys/gal think of me setting up the tee times to start at 10:00 ish? It looks like we will have enough for at least two foursomes and maybe three.

This is turning in to a nice little mini outing. I truly hate that can't join in on the fun.

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

This is turning in to a nice little mini outing. I truly hate that can't join in on the fun.

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

We will miss you Eagle man️. !

Someone is tugging at Superman's cape.

(Seriously, Josh has one that Cam Newton left at Auburn. You know it was Cam's because it smells like $100 bills.)

This is my hoss putting out the word! :bomb:

What do you guys/gal think of me setting up the tee times to start at 10:00 ish? It looks like we will have enough for at least two foursomes and maybe three.

If we could try for before 10:00 that would be great. I don't mind getting up early to get over there in time.

The same cape that matches the capris??

8a7c51bb5bef505ee1830268afb8edf1.jpg

If we could try for before 10:00 that would be great. I don't mind getting up early to get over there in time.

I know there are some folks who want to get home early to rest up for Valentines. The 10 day forecast shows a 51 degree high with a 28 degree temp the night before. So it would be pending on if a frost delay will be in affect. I could get tee times for 09:00 a.m. and we can hope for a rise in temps?

That works for me on time.

Not much we can do for frost. Hopefully, we'll be the only sorry SOBs playing on Valentine's Day so the course won't be too packed.

That works for me on time.

Not much we can do for frost. Hopefully, we'll be the only sorry SOBs playing on Valentine's Day so the course won't be too packed.

Ok I will get to work on setting at least two times beginning at 09:00 a.m. If more show interests let me know asap because the majority of the time they go rather quickly at the Creek.

Might have to pull out the ole cart heater

Might have to pull out the ole cart heater

I actually have one and wish I had the cover that came with it. It finally wore out. :at-wits-end:

I'll catch ya'll the next time you tee it up.

2 1/2 hour drive, 9 am tee time, frostbite. Warmer weather will be here soon!

Same here, I will make it down to Lane Creek later. Hopefully when Randy will be back full speed, grass will be green, and it will be warm.

2 1/2 hour drive, 9 am tee time, frostbite. Warmer weather will be here soon!

Same here, I will make it down to Lane Creek later. Hopefully when Randy will be back full speed, grass will be green, and it will be warm.

Sounds like a plan guys! Hurry up and get hit spring :blob: :golf2:

KellyBo and I are playing tomorrow (Saturday) at 10:00 a.m. and we would like to have two more join us. Anyone interested?

KellyBo and I are playing tomorrow (Saturday) at 10:00 a.m. and we would like to have two more join us. Anyone interested?

My buddy Dan and I will see you tomorrow morning!

:bomb: That was quick! Looking forward to it good buddy :golf2:

We had coupons to use at Hard Labor, but it would've had to have been after 12. Gonna go ahead and get some practice in for next weekend after flog called me and ATL out!

We had coupons to use at Hard Labor, but it would've had to have been after 12. Gonna go ahead and get some practice in for next weekend after flog called me and ATL out!

I hear ya! Just practice on getting ya butt beat :D jk but not really. It's suppose to be in the 60's tomorrow!

PRACTICE....... PRACTICE...... We Talkin Bout Practice!!

Im playin with ATL on Sunday morning so I will make sure he is doing his part.

I hear ya! Just practice on getting ya butt beat :D jk but not really. It's suppose to be in the 60's tomorrow!

That's tank top weather right there! Think LC frowns upon such attire? Haha #SunsOutGunsOut

Back