Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Only thing I'm scared of is temps in 30s with gusty winds.

Forecast looks good so far. Hopefully we get out of the 20s and into the 40s soon...

I'm good to go, though.

And now prep the most amazing live round thread of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now prep the most amazing live round thread of the year

I suspect there will be a few "This hole was halved" posts without specifying scores or quality of play...

I suspect there will be a few "This hole was halved" posts without specifying scores or quality of play...

Actually Fox sports is going to be there to film and document the entire match. :D

Only Cause ESPN "The Ocho" had a prior engagement

There might also be the GCDiamond Tracker since Tiger is off for a few weeks

We will have to call this the ice bowl without the ice :bulgy-eyes:!

Since we had so many cancellations due to time scheduled and weather, we are down to six people. We'll work out the arrangements when we get to the course. We really need one more person to show up :thumb:

There might also be the GCDiamond Tracker since Tiger is off for a few weeks

Our chipping styles are pretty similar right now.

I know there is probably a frost delay coming.

But what are the tee times for tomorrow? Trying to get a sense of my departure time for tomorrow.

Looking forward to it.

I believe they were 9:04 and 9:12

I know there is probably a frost delay coming.

But what are the tee times for tomorrow? Trying to get a sense of my departure time for tomorrow.

Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to seeing you again :thumb:

I believe they were 9:04 and 9:12

This is correct ^^^^^

I have been battling a cold the last couple of days. Hopefully I can be rid of it by tomorrow but if not, I will be glad to ride in a separate cart. :beat-up:

Wish I could ride up and join you guys. I don't mind cold, and this'll be a fun group to play with.

OG.... If you have a heater the cold is a small price to pay IMO

Wish I could ride up and join you guys. I don't mind cold, and this'll be a fun group to play with.

Man that would be cool! You don't have a lear jet or something :D

OG.... If you have a heater the cold is a small price to pay IMO

I do have a cart heater and will try to have it with me. My cart cover tore up and I so wish I had one for those cold windy days!

Its all good.... those boys arent gonna like their trip to the Woodshed tomorrow

With the presumption that we probably won't be teeing off until about 10, I'll plan on getting there right around nine.

Look forward to seeing everybody. I make no promises on my golf game.

Its all good.... those boys arent gonna like their trip to the Woodshed tomorrow

We're gonna whup em like a red headed step child :D:deadhorse:.. We're gonna put something on em that Ajax won't take off :bomb:

I hear KellyBo and Shaney might want some of this! :bulgy-eyes:

The more the merrier OG......

The more the merrier OG......

dd6d2bebdabaea207ea0f8d8767a6e48.jpg

Just told Kyle this over twitter, but wanted to say it here. I have to work tomorrow from 12-8 (Thanks to 50 Shades of Grey) and therefore, I am out. Sorry guys. I'll tee it up with all of you very soon. I miss you all.

Just told Kyle this over twitter, but wanted to say it here. I have to work tomorrow from 12-8 (Thanks to 50 Shades of Grey) and therefore, I am out. Sorry guys. I'll tee it up with all of you very soon. I miss you all.

What kind of work is this??? Happy Valentines Day to Numbers!!

Here's a pic of flog and OG after ATL and I are done burning the woodshed down tomorrow:

giphy.gif

Plenty of time in the spring/coming months! See ya next time :golf2:

Here's a pic of flog and OG after ATL and I are done burning the woodshed down tomorrow:

giphy.gif

Have you been smoking some whacky weed this morning? :D

I know we have one or two more people who wants to freeze their arse off tomorrow??? Come on folks if I can get out their with a head/chest cold, it's ok for you younger bucks to endure! Two tee times and three more slots available :blob:

Yea.... Seth was saying the same thing
1BODmuE

Back