Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Me and my 15hdcp are bringing the pain tomorrow. Just you wait.

I understand that Shaney and I have been challenged to join up as Team Harley tomorrow and compete against you guys. I've got my clubs loaded and am ready to kick butt!

th

Me and my 15hdcp are bringing the pain tomorrow. Just you wait.

No strokes tomorrow bud. It's all straight up, down & dirty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow's pairings are:

Flog2424
AtlGolfer
MillerTime

Ole Gray
KellyBo
Shaney

Play it down

No strokes given. Straight up folks

Last edited:

Two more local players have been added so pairings will be changed

Stay tuned

Last edited:
I understand that Shaney and I have been challenged to join up as Team Harley tomorrow and compete against you guys. I've got my clubs loaded and am ready to kick butt!

th
Great pic, but with the low temps tomorrow, I don't think I'll be riding... Lol

Y'all have a great day tomorrow.

Ok since this wingding was set up for a rematch and we now have two foursomes, I will be playing with my partner tomorrow .

Flog2424
OG
MillerTime
AtlGolfer

KellyBo
Shaney
Matt
Matt's friend

See you folks in the morning! I'm taking my sick old arse to bed

Ok since this wingding was set up for a rematch and we now have two foursomes, I will be playing with my partner tomorrow .

Flog2424
OG
MillerTime
AtlGolfer

KellyBo
Shaney
Matt
Matt's friend

See you folks in the morning! I'm taking my sick old arse to bed

Oh it just got real!!! See yall tomorrow

I have a feeling that I'm driving to LC to say hello to people and then drive back.

Still worth it. Plus, there will be donuts on the way.

I have a feeling that I'm driving to LC to say hello to people and then drive back.

Still worth it. Plus, there will be donuts on the way.

You won't see me unless it's after the round. It's just way too cold for me. If we were playing at 11, I would be there. Y'all have fun!

I'm doped up with Bendryl and Ibupron this morning for this fricking cold that recently jumped on me. I'm going to tough it out but not guaranteeing any stellar golf. Who knows though, I may shoot my personal best like some have while playing sick. :D

I'm doped up with Bendryl and Ibupron this morning for this fricking cold that recently jumped on me. I'm going to tough it out but not guaranteeing any stellar golf. Who knows though, I may shoot my personal best like some have while playing sick. :D
I mean if Michael Jordan could do it.... :)

I mean if Michael Jordan could do it.... :)

We use to have a football coach that told us unless you are puking with fever, you better not miss practice.

Shaney just texted me saying the tee times have been moved back to 09:30. He is checking to see how many tee times are in front us which will determine when we go off.

KB.... That means closer to 11 AM

KB.... That means closer to 11 AM

She said she would be there if we go off at 11:00 so we'll put her back on the maybe list :thumb:

You won't see me unless it's after the round. It's just way too cold for me. If we were playing at 11, I would be there. Y'all have fun!

Just take Bills cart heater from him and go ahead and go. It will warm up fast and you will warm up kicking everyones arse anyway.

We use to have a football coach that told us unless you are puking with fever, you better not miss practice.

Shaney just texted me saying the tee times have been moved back to 09:30. He is checking to see how many tee times are in front us which will determine when we go off.
We had a basketball coach that ran practice like boot camp. Puking was a regular occurrence. We may not have been good at basketball but we could match up with any track team. Good luck out there! Temps look good!

Let me know what the teetimes look like. Unfortunately, if we start at 11, I likely can't play.

I'm on my way. About 30 minutes from there. Let me know. Thanks.

Waiting on updates? Are you guys on the course.

edit - just saw the live update thread. doh!

Last edited:
Fun day at the Creek with some beautiful shots and some :wtf: shots. AtlGolfer & MillerTime took us to the woodshed closing it out on 17 thanks to MT's birdie. We had an eagle today on the short par 4 hole #14. AtlGolfer hit a beautiful drive which almost landed on the green. He had an uphill chip and promptly took that sucker downtown! The match was close all day as we had a two hole lead going into 17 and they won that hole to get to one down. MillerTime missed his drive on #10 and was like 180ish out and hit a beautiful draw around the corner and over a green side trap about eight foot from the hole. Drained it for a birdie which put us all even. They took the lead 12 and held on for the win.

Flog2424 borrowed MillerTime's Callaway double AA driver and was killing it all day! I have no doubt there is a new driver in Flog's future. AtlGolfer was also killing his driver today with bomb after bomb. I hit my Ping G25 really well today however I couldn't hit my hybrids which are so easy most of the time for me. I topped I know three shots with the hybrids and a couple with the irons. MillerTime hit some clutch shots and putts when the win was on the line. All in all a really entertaining and fun day on the course. You suckers are now even with us overall so a rematch is in the near future.... :bomb:

Last edited:
It was more like 180 out on 10, but it was a good shot. Haha. Had a blast with you guys. I rode ATL's coattails and contributed when I could. Hope we can do it again soon!

It was more like 180 out on 10, but it was a good shot. Haha. Had a blast with you guys. I rode ATL's coattails and contributed when I could. Hope we can do it again soon!

Poor ole Flog didn't have much of a partner today either. :beat-up:

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Hate I missed it, but hope to get back up there soon.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Back