Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

I did! I want that minute of my life back. No, seriously give it back!

Please stop posting those heinous videos. I'm probably going to have nightmares. Those coupled with her stupid little dances have almost assured that.

smalls you should be embarrassed. did you just see that stupid little dance she did? :D

:bananadance: the banana dances better than she does!

Seema is the one that annoys the crap out of me. Even more so than Carling.

Sara, Sara, Sara, Sara! If only you could dance like Carling, lmao.

wow taryn missed the ball

Yeah that was pretty tough to watch.. I hate seeing that happen to anyone. I should be studying for my governmental and non-profit accounting test tomorrow but that doesn't seem to be happening..

Yeah that was pretty tough to watch.. I hate seeing that happen to anyone. I should be studying for my governmental and non-profit accounting test tomorrow but that doesn't seem to be happening..

Ouch, you taking summer classes?

ya we have all done it atleast once or twice before.

studying is overrated. thats what the person sitting next to you during the test is for lol

so who gets this eagle they have been showing but wont show the person who hits it?

il say ryann

Yeah I am finishing my undergrad and should be done in a little under a month from now. And bridges, you'd probably be the guy cheating off of me then haha. I'm finishing with a 3.9 and have never been too eager to depend on anyone else knowing the material haha.

and Sara gets the eagle!

Yeah I am finishing my undergrad and should be done in a little under a month from now. And bridges, you'd probably be the guy cheating off of me then haha. I'm finishing with a 3.9 and have never been too eager to depend on anyone else knowing the material haha.

no probably about it. I WOULD lol

well dang i was wrong sara brown with the eagle.
shut up carling :D

I'm just gonna call it now, Taryn is going home!

Wow what a shot from Taryn

well taryn wins. bye bye ryann

wow wasnt expecting that!

This show should be called lucky person of the day. Just like last season when Bucky Perez got lucky after Tony hit the cart path. This show has more drama than the PGA Tour this season lol.

D@mn! Guess I whiffed too!

Don't worry, I'm sure the majority of us would have made the same prediction, myself included.

This show should be called lucky person of the day. Just like last season when Bucky Perez got lucky after Tony hit the cart path. This show has more drama than the PGA Tour this season lol.

I'd like to see more match play. This gimmicky shot stuff brings too much luck into it.

Back