Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

I agree the way they have this show set up is kind of unfair. Not so much the elimination challenges, but the immunity challenges and the dumb save/send thing.
I think Ryann may have been the best golfer there. Sara should win at this point, but she's not gonna get any help from anyone else.
Seema's been the worst since day one.

They golfed too?

smalls you should be embarrassed. did you just see that stupid little dance she did? :D

:bananadance: the banana dances better than she does!

I love the stupid little dance!

I'm tired of them using the send/save card to save someone. I want someone to send someone straight to elimination already. Stop being so nice ladies!

I'm tired of them using the send/save card to save someone. I want someone to send someone straight to elimination already. Stop being so nice ladies!
I think Sara would send Carling at this point.

Noooooo...another great player leaves!! Poor Ryann though, Sara beat her with an Eagle and Taryn beat her with a birdie...now I don't know who I like now...Carling is getting on my little nerves!!

Carling is annoying but has both game and confidence. I think she's already in most of the girls heads thus already winning half the battle.

me too!

maybe they could have a spinoff show later where she just does her goofy dance!

I think her dance is kinda cute. I'd watch her show. She'd have Sara Brown as her first guest, lol.

Carling reminds me a little of Andrew Guliani from last season. He was my favorite from that season.

On a different note, I wish I could meet Carling so I could ask her on a date and then get turned down.

Sara Brown all the way, I think I'm in love! haha. She's been my favorite since the start of the show...and has some serious game.

Carling is way to annoying for me but looks like she could have a hell of a golf career if she keeps at it.

Carling reminds me a little of Andrew Guliani from last season. He was my favorite from that season.

On a different note, I wish I could meet Carling so I could ask her on a date and then get turned down.

I seriously doubt Carling would turn YOU down Seth!

I'd like me some Sara

Yeah Carling is an annoying little brat but you can tell she is doing these things for all the right reasons. She wants to be hated and is trying to make people focus more on beating her then focusing on their game. I'm just afraid if she pisses off Lili, she might get killed. The golf this season sucks but the personalities are about the best they have ever had from top to bottom. But no one in the history of this show will ever top Brian Skatell from Prince Edward, that guy was so seriously full of himself that he should be a stand up comedian. I wish they would have him on there every season talking about how pure he hit it. He would make a great host.

speaking of hosts, what's the deal with that british guy? he bugs the heck out of me!!!!!

also, I can't imagine this show with male contestants, seems like that'd be unwatchable

also, I can't imagine this show with male contestants, seems like that'd be unwatchable
Really? I'm finding this season much more un-watchable than past ones because of all the disecting of words, over-emotion, taking things personal, etc.
Ryann seemed the most level-headed and focused of them all, but of course now that's over.

yeah, I guess I'm tainted by watching too much VH1 reality TV, these girls on big break seem demure and calm compared to those crazies!

I need all that drama and shenanigans to keep me interested

I think a lot of that stuff is edited in such a way as to make them seem more mad than they actually are. People seem to love controversy and so they try to provide it. How many of us have been frustrated at our friends/girlfriends/wives and said stuff that we really didn't mean?

Ryann O'Toole shows you how she would have played her shot on Big Break Sandals Resorts much differently.

They need to start sending people instead of saving, for sure Sara and Carling don't get along, they'll be sending each other to elimination! I'm happy for Lilly :)

Miss any of the intense action from the first five episodes of Big Break Sandals Resorts? Catch up now with a mid-season recap!

speaking of hosts, what's the deal with that british guy? he bugs the heck out of me!!!!!

i like the brit... he has some great sayings...
"now thats like throwing a cat amongst the pidgeons"
"thats mustard!"
lolz

i like the brit... he has some great sayings...
"now thats like throwing a cat amongst the pidgeons"
"thats mustard!"
lolz

Yeah...I'm not a fan of him either!! What happened to the guy from the previous season of Big Break?

Back