Golf Hoodies: Where do you stand now?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
We have had this convo a while back, and it was dicey at times….but I want to know where everyone’s mind on golf hoodies are now a year-plus down the road?

Still like the golf hoodie!

If the weather called for it, I would wear one. I love hoodies. Super comfy.

I enjoy an occasional hoodie, and I enjoy golf. I do not enjoy them together.

It's like pineapple on pizza - the components are more than the whole for me.

• Staff
They’ve kicked out quarter-zip’s for me. They’re now my go to.

Big fan. It’s become a regular part of the rotation, and most times ill pick it over a q-zip.

Have always been for. I don’t buy ‘golf specific’ clothes though because I don’t want to pay the premium.

I’ve bought a bunch of 32 degrees thin hoodies from Costco for 14.99 that I use as ‘golf hoodies’

i'm fine with them in theory, or on other people.
i don't like the hood flipping around my head after every swing, so the q-zip is a better layer.

Love them. Own quite a few actually.

i'm fine with them in theory, or on other people.
i don't like the hood flipping around my head after every swing, so the q-zip is a better layer.
It’s funny, I’ve still never battled that other than a wildly windy day.

I dig’em. I’ve got several but they’re more mid-weight.

I’ll add, the king sleeve t-shirt weight golf hoodie is underrated.

Not gonna lie, I have a lightweight Members Mark hoodie I throw on more than others these days. It is soo good. Sams club for the win on my wardrobe.

I’ve worn regular hoodies at the range and didn’t like it. Maybe the material was too heavy but the hood was floppy and uncomfortable. I never found a position where it wasn’t distracting. I wouldn’t mind a few for casual use, but I prefer full zips.

Not really my style on the course but don’t mind if other folks are wearing them. I prefer a quarter zip while playing.

Love it. But...I will say I think it depends on the hoodie. Not all hoodies are created equal, but I am big fan of a Rhoback hoodie over a polo.

They’ve kicked out quarter-zip’s for me. They’re now my go to.
I’m getting close to this point. Not quite there yet, but hoodie has been a staple for me since day 1!

Own one now- I'm ok with them, don't seek them out but if I see something I like I'll go for it.

Always have been pro hoodie as long as it's appropriate attire and not a big huge sloppy mess lol

Have plenty. They’re good. A lot of them aren’t huge warmth providers though.

I wear hoodies off the course, don't wear them on the course. Nothing really against them, I just have other better choices.

I love golf hoodies! More so than 1/4 zips at this point

I will wear one if the weather dictates. I prefer a 1/4 zip.

Back